frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
for 2 Buck Chuck cabernet sauvignon

am I like uh idiot and stuff?
Krazeehorse
4 years ago
Shoulda got the deer nuts, they’re under a buck.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I prefer a nice chianti, and some fava beans
KingoftheCove
4 years ago

for 2 Buck Chuck cabernet sauvignon

am I like uh idiot and stuff?

frankj1 wrote:


Eh………..you over paid…….best not wine about it
deadeyedick
4 years ago
Ya could have got it for less doe.
HockeyDad
4 years ago

for 2 Buck Chuck cabernet sauvignon

am I like uh idiot and stuff?

frankj1 wrote:



Sounds like inflation. Prolly transitory.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
all replies should be forwarded to the knowledge recently...thread.

buncha funguys...HA!
ZRX1200
4 years ago
I came here expecting to see DrafterX’s nice rack.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Why not just blend grain alcohol and grape juice? It would taste better.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago

Why not just blend grain alcohol and grape juice? It would taste better.

Speyside2 wrote:


would it save money?
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
Our new TRADER JOE'S IN CAMP HILL PA
IS A FRIGGIN J.O.K.E....

ITS the size of a convince store...
No fresh meats, all vacuum packed from Nebraska...
Weak ass vegetable selection ..
Stupid endcap sales on worthless M.E.R.C.H.
THAT NOBODY NEEDS ...

They are doing a bang up BIDNESS on trader Joe's reusable cloth and nylon cold bags though....
It's the newest trendy shabby chique moving name brand status thing for all the rich gash to carry stuff into the community pool ...they get a plus one status lifting buy carrying one every where they swing their hot little asses and big racks at on the west shore ...

Oh yeahhhh...

No LIQOUR or beer

No two buck Chuck...

Waaaaa
WaAAAaaa
WaAAAaaa
DrafterX
4 years ago



They are doing a bang up BIDNESS on trader Joe's reusable cloth and nylon cold bags though....
It's the newest trendy shabby chique moving name brand status thing for all the rich gash to carry stuff into the community pool ...they get a plus one status lifting buy carrying one every where they swing their hot little asses and big racks at on the west shore ...

Mr. Jones wrote:



I bet Ram has seen a bunch of those... 😟
Plowboy221
4 years ago
Idk, there’s a true legend of truck driver I know that got an .82 cent ****, and swears it was a good one. Never pass up a bargain if givin the opportunity.
Plowboy221
4 years ago
****, that’s censored?
Plowboy221
4 years ago
Plowboy221
4 years ago
God damn cigar bid, stepping all over my first amendment rights….. I smell a lawsuit
Plowboy221
4 years ago
See using the Gods name In vain is perfectly acceptable, but blow
Job isn’t? That’s what’s wrong with this country
Brewha
4 years ago
How much time do you have?
Plowboy221
4 years ago

How much time do you have?

Brewha wrote:



None, all I do is work. I get about 24 hours off a year, not all at once either. Gotta spread that out…..
tonygraz
4 years ago
82 cents a day - that's less than $25 a month - why are you still here.
Users browsing this topic