checkerguy
19 years ago
Has anybody found a good 15 - 20 minute smoke? I've tried more than a few brands and have only found a few. I know, it's all subjective, but what have you found.
My only "find" so far is the Padron Cortico in both natural and maduro.
MACS
19 years ago
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Thunder.Gerbil
19 years ago
The Gurkha Select Tins aren't bad.
happy1
19 years ago
alot of times i smoke a backwoods or havana honey when i am at work due to time,lately i hsve been smoking a machine quicky cigar ie phillies cheroot they are alright but not the real thing
elp007
19 years ago
Old Fashioned Chicos. yum yum.
hombre
19 years ago
I would say try a La Vieja Habana Early Years Silencio. I enjoy them when I am cooking on the grill and only have 20 minutes. Even though they are small, I find the flavor is only slightly less then the larger smokes in this series.
pacman357
19 years ago
Party shorts.

Also, the CAO maduro in tins, and CAO Cameroon.
jackconrad
19 years ago
The Padrons are real good. The Gurkhas are nice but kinda mild. IT Fires arent bad. Also Partgas Blacks in the tin are tasty as are the Fuente tins. Another is the Cuba Alaidos Petite Lancer and the El Rey Del Mundo Cafe' Noir is really good,and so are the CAO Extreme's in the tins.
315press
19 years ago
a friend at work always takes a felipe gregorio fat boy on his break

personally i am not a fan but he loves them
wheelrite
19 years ago
i like bolivar confradia,medium to full but does'nt burn too hot like some small smokes can.partagas black is also a favorite of mine...........
richokeeffe
19 years ago
The Fellippe Gregorio Fat Boy is great to smoke when only 15-20 minutes are available.
cgbgjr
19 years ago
I have smoked many different small ones at work breaks. A great one available around here is Don Felo. It has a spicy taste and a nice kick to it--and ages beautifully into a smooth but still strong smoke. I have smoked more than fifty of these guys over the past couple of years and they just seem to get better and better.

Another favorite that lasts a little longer--Partagas Black Prontos.
02
  • 02
  • Aficionado
19 years ago
Fuente Short Story

Oliva makes a tiny torpedo that's really good (maduro)

20 minutes is about 1/2 of a Padron Delicias Maduro
fishinguitarman
19 years ago
^Yes, short story
CAO cammie (tins)
Gurkha tins
(mild) Don Diego babies.
BLISTER
19 years ago
I've been enjoying the Don Kiki Brown Botella
iqbal
19 years ago
torano tins - reserva selecta (natty) and exodus golds.
drnos
19 years ago
I second the nomination for the Partagas Black prontos. Has a real, "big-cigar" taste in a small package. My favorite dog walking cigar.
bigkerm
19 years ago
I like the La Aurora cameroon Rothschild, mild-med in body and that oh so yummy cameroon taste.
Sfraun04
19 years ago
Party Shorts and IT Fire PCs are my tops
golden13
19 years ago
I gotta try the Torano Exodus Gold tins. Now that winter is coming here in PA, I need something quick. I love Toranos, so I am interested in trying these.
Users browsing this topic