hhjr71
  • hhjr71
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
26 years ago
I'm looking for some Acid freedom flight Maduro. if anyone wants to do a trade , let me know , e mail me at , [email protected]
squattro
26 years ago
Hey man...Tune in and drop out...
hhjr71
  • hhjr71
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
26 years ago
dont get it?
Slimboli
26 years ago
That came from the 'sex, drugs and rock-n-roll' era ... mid to late 60's, early 70's ... wow ... I'm trippin' man ... groovy dude ... look at all the colors ...
rookie139
26 years ago
"Mid to late sixties...early seventies??"...I wasn't even born yet...Damn baby-boomers!
hhjr71
  • hhjr71
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
26 years ago
i was only a couple years old myself in the seventies
Slimboli
26 years ago
... those were the days, my friend. Jimi Hendrix and 'Purple Haze'...
BrentM01
26 years ago
What a freaky dude. "cuse me while I toss on a Doors album and get into the groove. Slide me skin my man! Can ya dig it?
rookie139
26 years ago
You former hippies are really starting to scare this twenty-eight year old...Freaky!
usahog
26 years ago
Yea back then Bib overall bellbottoms were in style.
Nowadays they have there bellybutton wring holding up there bellbottoms..
hegemonic
26 years ago
What the HELL is going on here!? I bet none of you can guess my age... (yes I am older than 18, sorry to ruin some easy punchlines there 🙂
jcrimmins
26 years ago
I'd put Hegemonic at 39 years old. Is there a prize if we get it right?
hegemonic
26 years ago
Sure, I'll send the winner a Cinco Vegas Corona and a Double Corona, since I have so many (this also eliminates wanyburger from the competition). If you're within on year either way, and the first to guess you're the winner. I'll post the winner when the winner rears his/her head. And jcrimmins, you're wrong, but good try.
hegemonic
26 years ago
That would be "closest to my age by ONE year, either way (one too many or one too few). Next, I'm gonna post a picture of a jar with marbles in it, and you guys can guess how many are in there 😉
usahog
26 years ago
Are we all getting Bord or what??
Put mine in at 42 for Ol'Hegemonic !!!!!!!!
hehehehe I kinda like those Cinco's ö¿ö
Hog
unklebill
26 years ago
BrentM01
26 years ago
Hedge has got to be 35, give or take a year other wise he would understand all 'lingo' in this thread man......Brent (can ya dig it?)
hegemonic
26 years ago
So far, no right answers... One person is close, but no cigar(s)...
hhjr71
  • hhjr71
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
hhjr71
  • hhjr71
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
26 years ago
opps , already taken , 49?
Users browsing this topic