teedubbya
19 years ago
teedubbya
19 years ago
j\k Mattie

*kojack voice* who loves ya baby
Mattie B
19 years ago
Kick his sorry Arse off the boards!!!
teedubbya
19 years ago
315press
19 years ago
nine999
19 years ago
if he does, i want his number....




nine
Mattie B
19 years ago
Sorry Nine. I can't help you.
J.Redleg
19 years ago
Nine's a ****???

Damn, I gotta get caught up with these boards.
J.Redleg
19 years ago
erkwgz
nine999
19 years ago
bluwater
19 years ago
Way to go Mattie B, you got your own thread.....
bluwater
19 years ago
We should let Ram get this one to 500....
fishinguitarman
19 years ago
THE RED SQUIRREL RIDES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluwater
19 years ago
as long as we don't have to see it next weekend...
bluwater
19 years ago
Maybe we could take some pictures for Rammie of Mattie B getting dunked in the lake??
jpotts
19 years ago
teedubbya:

What's the deal? You not gettin' enough action from Nick Perdomo?

By the way, I had a big ole bowl of popcorn ready on that Perdomo thread, and you turned into a wossie-little-fraidy-cat!


By the way: "no" on the sucks-butt thing.
bluwater
19 years ago
I was kinda dissapointed on that perdomo thread myself...
bloody spaniard
19 years ago
Don't have the faintest notion whether MattieB does or not, but it IS his prerogative.
Vive la différence!




Don't forget the mouthwash, thread killer.
fishinguitarman
19 years ago
blu~no and yes! LOL
Users browsing this topic