8trackdisco
19 years ago
Ok, the polls are now open. Vote for your favorite fatass condidate. Here is the how it will work.

One vote per screen name will be counted toward the total vote. Victor and I are recused from voting due to our personal involvement in the contest.

The polls close @ 6:00 PM Central Time Sunday evening.

Just a vote is fine, but if you want to explain your vote, please do so.

Everyone has their own reason for voting. Some are one issue voters (gimme the fatest guy). Others will want to vote for the person that exemplifies the whole fatass lifestyle. Perhaps a combo of fatness, laziness, attitude, and/or overall physical disrepair.

The accounting firm of "Victor" (I can't count, and have the inside track on winning the Cbid Dumbass Contest if it ever happens) will make the final count and announce the winner.

The winner will get......... um............












Something between the categories of "Nothing" and "Something". The prize committee has been meeting behind the scenes.

We'll figure something out.

Remember, one vote per screen name. Enjoy!
MACS
19 years ago
Can we get a list of the final 'condidates'?
8trackdisco
19 years ago
Sure thing #2.

From Mississippi. His underpants are called Mississippi Mudflaps................ Mattie B.


From KC. Slathered in BBQ sauce, Gaining weight at the pace of the national debt............ Teedubya.


From the Pacific NW, the man that isn't hired on a retainer, becuase its always caked with food................ Pacman 357.

Those are the guys chasing the prize.... slowwwwwwwly.


pacman357
19 years ago
^LOL. Dude, you are having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun with this.

If I may suggest...either disqualify all of us finalists (we can't hang onto the voting levers with our greasy fingers anyway) or just tabulated a vote for ourselves for each of the three of us. Settle that issue up front. Obviously either move would have the same effect.

Otherwise, TW is so confused about his sexualit...er, transferrence, he'd accidentally end up voting for me or Mattie and become even more despondent than his search for his missing willy has apparently left him.
pacman357
19 years ago
BTW, Mrs. Pacman brought home three XL pizzas for dinner, loaded with different toppings.


I just wonder what she's having for dinner.


Gotta talk with her again about the dessert, too. No cinnamon sticks, brownies, etc. I'd be pretty ticked off if I hadn't stopped on the way home and picked up some banana cream pies.
8trackdisco
19 years ago
Good point.


Pacman357, Teedubya, and Mattie B. sign-ins are recused from the voting.


Mandoman
19 years ago
My vote is for the Red Squirrel!!!!!



MATTIE B
burgess_b
19 years ago
looks like i am teh first voter.

PACMAN

i like tw...he makes me laugh HARD! but i do not think he is as big as me...otherwise he would be more fun. has the makings of a true great fatass...perhaps he will get my vote next year.

mattie B...sounds like a fat guy...he truly does. i have nothing against him. just did not get the screen time as the other participants...maybe had the friends of mattie b paid for more air time (ironically one of the reasons i shot him down).

pacman...he is what fatasses strive to be--rich, successful, and an ASS (fat or not), but not irritatingly so. he makes me think "if only i could get up out of this couch, i could BE something.....seriously, honey, help me out of this couch...it is sunken in over here...honey, honey! forget it, can i get some doritos, CSI is coming on." if only...
ScottHar
19 years ago
I wasted, er, spent the last little while getting caught up on all this Fat@ss-itude...

...and I hereby vote for pacman357.

(I could be way off, but he just seemed like the strongest candidate least likely to go off his meds and beat someone to death with a freshly-gnawed brontosaurus bone.)

And now after performing that grueling bit of CBid civic duty, I'm going to go eat some sweet potato pie.

(Aw, hell, who am I kidding? "Some"? Let's call it "a.")

ScottHar




teedubbya
19 years ago
TW may not be the fattest but he ate, I mean has, the whole package.

TW
The Beaver
19 years ago
Mr. Tw eats package? That is more than somewhat disgusting. (Not that there is anything wrong with that). Well, I guess there should always be an alternative candidate.
burgess_b
19 years ago
ROFLMA, BEAVE! been a while man! how are ya? how is june and the clan?
teedubbya
19 years ago
ummm welll

at the risk of losing, I want to make it clear that one thing I will not eat is package.

I also must protest pacman campaigning at the polling site.
MACS
19 years ago
The ragin' Cajun gets another vote. Mattie B fat, fer shewer.
andytv
19 years ago
I vote for Mattie B since he sent me ham.
erkwgz
19 years ago
Since Mattie B sent Andy ham I will vote for him too.
bloody spaniard
19 years ago
LOL! ERIK!!

I am torn between pacman & Burgie.
One steps on the scales and it says to be continued.
The other rents shade.

Need to see a photo of pacman. Otherwise leaning towards Burgie.
andytv
19 years ago
I thought Burgess was out because he can walk.
andytv
19 years ago
Actually...........my vote for Mattie B has nothing to do with the aforementioned gift.........I have reviewed this campaign and am simply casting my vote for the best candidate.

May the best ham win.
Users browsing this topic