BeatDragon
23 years ago
Eh... Quite dissapointed. Was expecting to much I guess. One was blown up on arrival. Hell of a lot of smoke tho. MIGHT by another 5 pack one day if I can get them cheap.
Lowman
23 years ago
Aaarrrggghhh !!! Ye best not be talkin' bad about de Buc's.. Ya be needin' to walk de plank fer dat comment...
Ay, get on ye sea legs and fire the cannon again !! Dem Buc's be some fine booty !! Many a men were sent to Davey Jones' locker trying to find the buried treasure of de Buc's.
It's the Peg Leg, Full Sail and El Capitan Maduro's fer me...

Aaarrrggghhh !!!

Low
BeatDragon
23 years ago
ARRRRRRRGH! Not to worry Capn! Ye cant be judgin a ceegar with one herf. The cannon is loaded to fire another round when me ship gits into port this evenin! Poor the libation Wench, and fetch me that Bucanero!

But Ill let you know if that one sucked too!
Lowman
23 years ago
It's a mutiny, Mr. Christian !!!
Penguin13
23 years ago
LOL 🙂

KC
bud451
23 years ago
Thank God Sweden doesn't have a great cigar like Bucs.

Robby
23 years ago
Yaaaaaaa!!! Dat's Guud!! Yaaaaaa!
DrMaddVibe
23 years ago
Vunderbar,yah!
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Aye Lowman, ya scurvy dog!!! I be with ye! Put yur eye patch back on Beatdragon lad n fire up anothern' ARRRRGGGHHHH...put some wind in yer sails this time n reach for a Full Sail..yes mmm... arrrghhh...
Robby
23 years ago
Ya! Und Give me my skeee's Und my leederhosen!!
xibbumbero
23 years ago
BeatDragon,Which Buccanero? X
Oh Ya I forgot.....ARRRRGGGGGH.
Lowman
23 years ago
Aaarrrggghhh !!!

We be waitin' ta hear from ye, Dragon. Have ye jumped ship and been marooned?? Have ye fired the cannons again ?? Or are ya still a waitin' fer yer Wench to fetch de Buc fer ya???
We'll just run a shot accross ye bow fer now but if ye keep talking bad about dem Buc's, you'll be dancin' the hempen jig and be restin' in Davey Jones' Locker!! If ye join us, you'll be runnin' the Jolly Roger up the mast!! And we will be drinkin Nelson's Folly to celebrate.

So what'll it be, Matey??? Are ye with us??

Low

Aaarrrggghhh !!!
BeatDragon
23 years ago
Mr. Lowman

I have not jumped ship, nor am I marooned. Time constraints due to the elongation of youth sports hindered my ability to fully enjoy said Bucanero. I have every intention of igniting a flame imitting object and placing it at the foot of said Bucanero this pm. I assure you, I will give the Bucanero every oportunity to allow me to join your merry band of "Skallywags" and "Cutthroats". And if it does I will sing its praises as only a Bucanero Loving Sea Dog could. But alas, if the cigar in question fails to enlightin me in such a way as to become one of you, I will voice that negative opinion and forfiet my chance to become a member of your group.
BeatDragon
23 years ago
X

The Buc in question was a Classico Maduro Churchill

BD

Still patchless as of yet...
xibbumbero
23 years ago
BD,Just to let you know,I won a 5pack of these and I also was underwhelmed by them. I found these to be very mild and underfilled. They also got a little bitter at about the half way mark.
Now the Fullsail and El Capitan are a breed apart. Both are a mediun to full strength cigars with plenty of smoke and taste. X
BeatDragon
23 years ago
X,

Thats how I found them as well. A good amount of bite but not the fullness one would expect. I have been smoking a lot of Partagas Blacks, CAO Brazillia's & HDM Rothchilds so maybe I have just numbed my tastebuds to any thing milder. I guess I need to set sail on a different Buc vessel.
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Yer be right about that Beatdragon,set sail and be headin fer the Capten er thee Fullsails...ARRGGGGH. X
P.S. I'm burnen a FS,seems ta have an effect on me speech.
Users browsing this topic