America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 months ago by Sunoverbeach. 146 replies replies.
3 Pages<123>
Q-Tarted Supreme Court Says Maine Can't Ban Religious Schools From State Funds...
frankj1 Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
rfenst wrote:
Depends how you define free.

that depends on DeSantis?
rfenst Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,992
frankj1 wrote:
that depends on DeSantis?

We only get what HE grants, not necessarily even what we want.
He's a strong-man type.
RayR Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
What would all the Caribbean drug runners do for cash if you had the freedom to grow your own it in Florida?
Dg west deptford Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
SCOTUS be Killin it!

Kennedy v. Bremberton school district

"That the first Amendment doubly protects religious speech is no accident.
It is a natural outgrowth of the framers' distrust of government attempts to regulate religion & suppress dissent"

Thanks be to God & your honors!

& Thanks again Trump & all who voted for him! MAGA!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,572
Did Noah include termites on the ark?
RayR Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
Dg west deptford wrote:
SCOTUS be Killin it!

Kennedy v. Bremberton school district

"That the first Amendment doubly protects religious speech is no accident.
It is a natural outgrowth of the framers' distrust of government attempts to regulate religion & suppress dissent"

Thanks be to God & your honors!

& Thanks again Trump & all who voted for him! MAGA!


HOW DARE THEY! Like reading the original intent of the framers and the meaning of those words in the Constitution. It's like a living constitution insurrection!
bgz Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
It's not yours Ray... the constitution. You have no idea of the intent of ancient peoples for one simple reason... you weren't there.

You might think you know what was going on in their brain, but just like all of us, you didn't.

I see that document as the result of a bunch of monkeys with wigs hitting hammers on desks for several hours hooting and hollering while the head wigged monkey screams "order"!!!!

Then eventually they ended up with a pile of words on it that all the monkeys agreed...

This is better than we had.

Make no mistake, they were not much more than monkeys with wigs.

You know how I know this?

Because we aren't much more than monkeys with computers now... why would it be any different then?
RayR Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
I know that you don't know what was going on in the heads of those monkeys with wigs because you don't read what those old dead monkeys with wigs wrote about what was going down under their wigs. Even with a computer, a monkey like you is still ignorant of them old dead monkeys with wigs. Sad
bgz Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
I know that you don't know what was going on in the heads of those monkeys with wigs because you don't read what those old dead monkeys with wigs wrote about what was going down under their wigs. Even with a computer, a monkey like you is still ignorant of them old dead monkeys with wigs. Sad


Ya, stupid monkeys had to learn how to cooperate... you know how I know they cooperated with each other?

Because it wasn't written by one wigged monkey.

Issues of yesterday are not the issues of today... you know how I know this?

We no longer where wigs.
RayR Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
bgz wrote:
Ya, stupid monkeys had to learn how to cooperate... you know how I know they cooperated with each other?

Because it wasn't written by one wigged monkey.

Issues of yesterday are not the issues of today... you know how I know this?

We no longer where wigs.


I heard those wigged monkeys called each other bad names and had duels.
They had their own issues, but they didn't have weird progressive stuff like more than 2 SEXES, Marxism, and Wokeism.

BTW...I heard Drag Queen monkeys wear wigs these days.




bgz Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
I heard those wigged monkeys called each other bad names and had duels.
They had their own issues, but they didn't have weird progressive stuff like more than 2 SEXES, Marxism, and Wokeism.

BTW...I heard Drag Queen monkeys wear wigs these days.






Well.. our leaders dropped the useless atire of wigs... but ties are still a thing.


I don't think I'm willing to concede we're not just a bunch of stupid monkeys just yet... I'll accept alpha monkeys... but we as a species are still pretty stupid.
frankj1 Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
even drag queens are covered by the words "ALL men"
And though they wrote "men", all people understand that to mean all people...

even though it took tweaking over time to actually cover several types of people...
Brewha Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,967
If women aren’t responsible enough to to control the uteruses, why let them vote?
frankj1 Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
it took a long time. But after white women, other people were added
Sunoverbeach Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,572
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century? Where deleting history has become more important than making it.
bgz Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Brewha wrote:
If women aren’t responsible enough to to control the uteruses, why let them vote?


True... probably shouldn't let them work anymore either, keep their azzes in the kitchen.

Certainly shouldn't let them be a part of congress or the senate, fire them all.

And clearly black guys don't make good decisions when they marry white versions of the sex... look at that Clarence Thomas guy... he's working towards stripping his own rights.

That's it, burkas for women... they're too deceptive and can't be trusted, need to hide them all.
RayR Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
frankj1 wrote:
even drag queens are covered by the words "ALL men"
And though they wrote "men", all people understand that to mean all people...

even though it took tweaking over time to actually cover several types of people...


No..."ALL men" never applied to modern-day wigged monkey men that identify as wigged monkey woman. There was no such thing to the wigged monkeys of old.

I know you like that progressive thing of tweaking them olden wurds Frankie. Just because you might like dressing in a wig and a rainbow tutu and twerking in a Pride Parade doesn't mean I must be inclusive and stuff and consider you as covered by "ALL men".
frankj1 Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
RayR wrote:
No..."ALL men" never applied to modern-day wigged monkey men that identify as wigged monkey woman. There was no such thing to the wigged monkeys of old.

I know you like that progressive thing of tweaking them olden wurds Frankie. Just because you might like dressing in a wig and a rainbow tutu and twerking in a Pride Parade doesn't mean I must be inclusive and stuff and consider you as covered by "ALL men".

there are a zillion things unknown before the Founders existed, and a zillion x a zillion since they died.
All Men Are Created Equal seems pretty inclusive, unless one needs to twist plain speak to justify hate.
Then stoning them to death is the answer.

you know what I'm talking about.
Dg west deptford Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
Why stone them when you can abort them?

Created equal doesn't mean "equity"(which is a false name for racism) as men's decisions aren't all part of special creation

What's the Creator got to say on the issue?

Go you know the thing
frankj1 Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
I encourage you to exercise your faith.

Ray and Lew Rockwell's cohort Gary North is for stoning those you have problems with...thank God that is not legal in our secular society.
ZRX1200 Online
#71 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,766
I had a relative that got stoned in Salem…..
frankj1 Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
I got stoned in Salem, Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester-by-the-Sea...
RayR Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
frankj1 wrote:
I got stoned in Salem, Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester-by-the-Sea...


All in the same day?
bgz Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
That's nothing, I just got stoned just now.
RayR Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
So what else is new?
borndead1 Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2006
Posts: 5,194
I think religion is a scourge on the earth, but I agree with this decision.

Why? Because there is no such thing as 'state funds.' Those funds are your/my money that they take from our paychecks. If taxpayer money is used to fund stuff, then the state (tax collectors) shouldn't be able to discriminate when it comes to the disbursement of those funds. Especially since *private* entities/businesses are prohibited by law from religious discrimination.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,572
Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons.
frankj1 Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
borndead1 wrote:
I think religion is a scourge on the earth, but I agree with this decision.

Why? Because there is no such thing as 'state funds.' Those funds are your/my money that they take from our paychecks. If taxpayer money is used to fund stuff, then the state (tax collectors) shouldn't be able to discriminate when it comes to the disbursement of those funds. Especially since *private* entities/businesses are prohibited by law from religious discrimination.

but what do you think about tax exempt religion entities getting our distributed money when they don't pay in to the funds?
frankj1 Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
RayR wrote:
All in the same day?

short drive.
Beautiful coastline towns
RayR Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
frankj1 wrote:
short drive.
Beautiful coastline towns


Getting stoned and driving is against the law...you criminal!
frankj1 Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
RayR wrote:
Getting stoned and driving is against the law...you criminal!

juvenile offender
RayR Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons.


Are you directing this comment toward borndead1?

“The intelligent man, when he pays taxes, certainly does not believe that he is making a prudent and productive investment of his money; on the contrary, he feels that he is being mulcted in an excessive amount for services that, in the main, are useless to him, and that, in substantial part, are downright inimical to him.” ― H.L. Mencken, A Mencken Chrestomathy
Sunoverbeach Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,572
Oh, come now. It should be clear at this point that any apparent direction in my nonsense is purely coincidental.
Speyside2 Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,067
Nothing is clear to mini Lew.
bgz Offline
#85 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
Are you directing this comment toward borndead1?

“The intelligent man, when he pays taxes, certainly does not believe that he is making a prudent and productive investment of his money; on the contrary, he feels that he is being mulcted in an excessive amount for services that, in the main, are useless to him, and that, in substantial part, are downright inimical to him.” ― H.L. Mencken, A Mencken Chrestomathy


Everyone pays protection. Until money goes away, that's just the way it is.
RayR Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Oh, come now. It should be clear at this point that any apparent direction in my nonsense is purely coincidental.


Oh sure, likely story! I think there is a subtle method to your nonsensical madness.


“The government I live under has been my enemy all my active life,” Mencken declared. “When it has not been engaged in silencing me it has been engaged in robbing me. So far as I can recall I have never had any contact with it that was not an outrage on my dignity and an attack on my security.”
frankj1 Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
read Mencken's diary...the 25 years of being sealed after his death passed long ago.
Ever wonder why someone would do that, make sure time passed before being revealed?

add him to your list of heroes with Rockwell and Gary North...and other's I'm sure.

Is this who you really are?
RayR Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
frankj1 wrote:
read Mencken's diary...the 25 years of being sealed after his death passed long ago.
Ever wonder why someone would do that, make sure time passed before being revealed?

add him to your list of heroes with Rockwell and Gary North...and other's I'm sure.

Is this who you really are?


Eh...must have been a sinister plot by Mencken to hide that he was a racist, antisemitic, and a NAZI!
I heard that's what the lefties say anyway. I'm sure you bought into that.

What about that Mark Twain guy, he ordered that his autobiography not be published until 100 years after his death.
He must have been hiding something terrible too...right Frankie?

You seem to hate everybody that is a right-winger libertarian or old right conservative, Jews, Christian or whatever that spews their venom on the left Frankie, even the late Gary North? Tell me kid, are you a Red?
frankj1 Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
HA!
I can't even find it in me to hate you, ya lunatic.

So no interest in Mencken's self worded coming out late party, eh?
He clearly accomplished some fine stuff in his life, yet held back the deep stuff until he was safely resting in pieces.
frankj1 Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
North just died this year. Ron P still grieving?

at least he wasn't stoned to death.
RayR Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
frankj1 wrote:
HA!
I can't even find it in me to hate you, ya lunatic.

So no interest in Mencken's self worded coming out late party, eh?
He clearly accomplished some fine stuff in his life, yet held back the deep stuff until he was safely resting in pieces.


Tell me Frank, have you read Mencken's diary? Or any book by or about Mencken, of which there are many?
Or do you just google the Interwebs for tasty little sentences taken out of context by red propagandists?

Mencken spoke in the vernacular of his time and place, sometimes using unflattering common language that people of his hometown of Baltimore used. To the modern-day dunderheads, the woke cool cats, they find everything disturbing that doesn't fit exactly into what they consider acceptable behavior. The fact that he could write it in a very amusing manner really irks them.


If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.” ― H. L. Mencken

Speyside2 Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,067
I forgot religious schools are part of tax free entities. Since they have not paid into the pot they do not deserve payout from the same pot. Use the money not paid, for education.
RayR Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
frankj1 wrote:
North just died this year. Ron P still grieving?

at least he wasn't stoned to death.


I heard some of your people used to stone people to death? Anxious

Gary North's writings were very interesting and thought-provoking, going against the grain of what is considered correct thinking by the regime.
HockeyDad Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,940
Speyside2 wrote:
I forgot religious schools are part of tax free entities. Since they have not paid into the pot they do not deserve payout from the same pot. Use the money not paid, for education.


Prolly better to just give the voucher to the parents to do as they please.
ZRX1200 Online
#95 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,766
UNION FLAVORED SCREW THE KIDS OUTRAGE!!!
RayR Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,223
HockeyDad wrote:
Prolly better to just give the voucher to the parents to do as they please.


The leftist teacher's unions don't like that idea because that would give the parents too much freedom and that freedom would make them more likely to use that money for non-government schools that don't suck. The parents must be enslaved to support the government schools. It's in the Communist Manifesto I think.
Speyside2 Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,067
HD, that would be fine if churches were not tax exempt. Though churches need to be tax exempt. Churches need to be tax exempt so our government cannot coerce them. Hence a catch 22 situation exists. If the government paid for those kids education they would be public religious schools. What a mess that would be.
HockeyDad Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,940
Give the vouchers to the parents. The parents then give the voucher to their school of choice.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,572
To the mathematicians who thought of the idea of zero, thanks for nothing!
frankj1 Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,416
RayR wrote:
I heard some of your people used to stone people to death? Anxious

Gary North's writings were very interesting and thought-provoking, going against the grain of what is considered correct thinking by the regime.

yup, USED TO stone people to death.
As Ben has been trying to teach you, things change, people advance and society moves ahead...except you and Gary North and Ronnie Paul and some other stone age hold overs.
Ask Lew Rockwell for permission to think for yourself.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>