FirstPrev345NextLast
During Friday’s White House Protests, Trump Was Taken To Underground Bunker
201. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 9:02AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
I was being a wizearse

I know, but just in case.
202. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 9:18AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
most won't believe me, but I don't even know the channel number on my Comcast cable for MSNBC! Same for Fox and CNN...though I know they are all in the 840 to 855 range cuz I click through them looking for The Weather Channel and the Sports networks.

I stupidly did not recognize SPLC at first, so searched "splc and evropa" and saw the brief description I had used about Evropa but much more.
didn't finish reading it but will...
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/identity-evropaamerican-identity-movement

Shhhhh. SPLC triggers folks in here to use their language. I don’t think I’ve ever used the word triggers before in non gun conversation.
203. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 11:18AM EST
If your ok with SPLC but not ok with Trump naming Antifa a terrorist organization than you might wanna check yourself.
204. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 11:43AM EST
Oh no. This all sounds doubleplusungood.

Return to forum without apologizing.
205. Author: delta1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 11:44AM EST
you guys are looking for far right infiltration in the less meaningful places...

this debate about those that exist among the peaceful protesters for the purpose of agitating and discrediting the cause for social change on behalf of poor Americans is a distraction from the real conversation...

there is a widespread far right infiltration among our nation's law enforcement agencies that runs wider and deeper...
206. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 12:30PM EST
Has the SPLC been named a terrorist organization? I missed that.

Then again I haven’t seen the list.
207. Author: delta1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 1:18PM EST
here's some recent reporting of racist/hate speech by police officers on social media....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-officers-nationwide-alleged-racist-violent-social-media-posts-plain-view-project-2019-06-07/

https://www.revealnews.org/article/inside-hate-groups-on-facebook-police-officers-trade-racist-memes-conspiracy-theories-and-islamophobia/
208. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 1:36PM EST
Not the only group Al, but yes you’re right.
209. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 1:37PM EST
Teedubya that’s one dimensional.

Abuse of power.....
210. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/6/2020, 2:33PM EST
Meh it’s ok to question the spLc. I do too I just don’t get equating them with trump classifying antifa as terrorist. Admittedly I may just be missing the link or analogy. I’m not really arguing I just don’t get it. I think you know my thoughts on the topic as a whole though.
211. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 4:29PM EST
delta1 wrote:
there is a widespread far right infiltration among our nation's law enforcement agencies that runs wider and deeper...

Al, sounds like you are reciting one of the six pillows of the Dem party.

Did see some data from 2019 this past week, don't remember who was putting it out and not going to attest to the accuracy.

1000-1100 killed by police in 2019.

Of those 40 were unarmed.

Of the unarmed - 20 were white
- 10 were black
- 10 other

212. Author: Gene363Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 5:42PM EST

I was really disappointed that Trump didn't come out of the White House in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts to hug every protester because and spend unlimited time listening to all their travails. After all we all know the huge levels of love and understanding all the protesters were expressing. I'm sure Obama, Bush and Clinton to name a few, would have come on out.

Sarcasm
213. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 6:42PM EST
delta1 wrote:
you guys are looking for far right infiltration in the less meaningful places...

this debate about those that exist among the peaceful protesters for the purpose of agitating and discrediting the cause for social change on behalf of poor Americans is a distraction from the real conversation...

this real issue seems to have lost steam the last few years (hmmm) but had exposed the new quieter tactics of John Birchers/KKK/neo nazis, groups us old farts never heard of, et al and was receiving coverage a couple years ago.

They never really go away...hence "Never Again".

Rather than be noise making rabble rousers, they focused on infiltrating our police forces and military, and have done a masterful job at it. They have patience, that's for sure.

Point at Soros and his billions, point at the Koch Brothers and their billions, but this is the new wave of how to take down America's institutions...and they are pretty invisible.

Antifa doesn't even offer a platinum level membership.

214. Author: victor809Date: Sat, 6/6/2020, 7:36PM EST
Burner... I can't find that exact data anywhere, but let's assume it's correct...

Blacks make up like 12.5% of the population... But make up 25% of the people killed by police when unarmed?

And that's not even looking into what the "other" category consists of. I saw one stat on police violence which had nearly the largest category of people as "unidentified" which is a real weird category for something like this and is almost certainly not going to mean white.
FirstPrev345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic