Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12345NextLast
During Friday’s White House Protests, Trump Was Taken To Underground Bunker
1. Author: rfenstDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:26AM EST
CNN
June 1, 2020

As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.

The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.

A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
2. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:30AM EST
Does it still smell like Obama cigarette smoke..?? Huh
3. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:33AM EST
it's good that the Secret Service is doing a better job of protecting the POTUS, unlike the idiots that let intruders get across the White House lawn and to the doors when Obama was the POTUS.
4. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:17AM EST
I wonder if you can interpret attacking the white house as insurrection?
5. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:22AM EST
Speyside wrote:
I wonder if you can interpret attacking the white house as insurrection?

I mean it's insurrection.... just not necessarily against America.
6. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:23AM EST
rfenst wrote:
CNN
June 1, 2020

As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.

The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.

A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.

Poor guy had to spend a whole hour around Melania and his kid.
7. Author: JadeRoseDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:29AM EST
So the Big Wet Orange Turd cowers in a bunker and shuts off the lights like a little bitch when it get's scary? Seems exactly right.
8. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:47AM EST
JadeRose wrote:
So the Big Wet Orange Turd cowers in a bunker and shuts off the lights like a little bitch when it get's scary? Seems exactly right.

To be fair to the big wet orange turd, I bet he would have rather stayed by the window and watched a few thousand troops use live ammo on his own protesting citizens....those mean generals just wont let him do what he wants to do, so he went to pout in his safe space.
9. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:57AM EST
I question that Victor, an attack on a sitting president, well, I have no idea what exactly that means.
10. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:22AM EST
victor809 wrote:
To be fair to the big wet orange turd, I bet he would have rather stayed by the window and watched a few thousand troops use live ammo on his own protesting citizens....those mean generals just wont let him do what he wants to do, so he went to pout in his safe space.

I'd take some target practice if I were POTUS.

11. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:30AM EST
tailgater wrote:
I'd take some target practice if I were POTUS.

I'm sure you would.
12. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:36AM EST
Almost positive he was secured because...

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/historic-church-near-white-house-damaged-amid-unrest-leaders-pray-for-healing/2318673/
13. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 7:14PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Does it still smell like Obama cigarette smoke..?? Huh

maybe it's me, but this is the stuff you do that is so farking funny.
14. Author: tonygrazDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 8:43PM EST
Twitler in a bunker - remind you of anyone ?
15. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:28PM EST
Yeah... all you loudmouths that want to talk crap ain't never had lead flying near you anywhere but the gun range.

Shut your pitiful cake holes... Unless you've actually been in a situation where you had to run for a bunker.

These riots and looting do NOTHING but make matters worse. You want to peacefully protest? I support you. You want to loot and riot... I hope you get shot in your stupid face.
16. Author: Burner02Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:36PM EST
MACS wrote:
Yeah... all you loudmouths that want to talk crap ain't never had lead flying near you anywhere but the gun range.

Shut your pitiful cake holes... Unless you've actually been in a situation where you had to run for a bunker.

These riots and looting do NOTHING but make matters worse. You want to peacefully protest? I support you. You want to loot and riot... I hope you get shot in your stupid face.

Shame on you

Take it easy on the keyboard warriors.
17. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:47PM EST
Oh we’re mocking Trump for listening to the SS today?

I mean it’s seems to always be him not listening or listening......or taking action alone or not taking action.....I remember an America where we agreed on people rioting we’re probably the first ones to blame.
18. Author: teedubbyaDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 9:49PM EST
Peaceful protestors were tear gassed so trump could go to sacred ground he normally avoids and take a picture with someone’s bible. The pastor of the church didn’t want it. They support the peaceful protestors.

Talk about fake tough guys.
19. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 6/1/2020, 10:16PM EST
police all over the nation taking a knee in concert with the peaceful protesters.

victim's brother takes rioters to task.

more and more the rioters look like far right wing disrupters to me.

20. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 6/1/2020, 11:23PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
police all over the nation taking a knee in concert with the peaceful protesters.

Jesus, Frank... you have GOT to be f'n kidding me. Antifa? BLM? Decidedly left wing.

I'm actually dumbfounded you said that. Like someone hit me with a rock.
21. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 5:17AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

I agree with you Frank, but I don't really understand where on the political spectrum disrupters (non-peaceful protestors) belong.
22. Author: Burner02Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 6:10AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Frank, what parallel universe are you residing in?
23. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:29AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Peaceful protestors were tear gassed so trump could go to sacred ground he normally avoids and take a picture with someone’s bible. The pastor of the church didn’t want it. They support the peaceful protestors.

More BS...guess you have to take it from the Australian and British Press to do the job that the presstitutes in America WON'T.

https://youtu.be/rpzobT-SsqU Australian Press

https://youtu.be/ut1-1MOcxsE The Sun

What part of "The protestors are staring to throw water bottles and other projectiles, so really another repeat of what we saw yesterday. It's happening quite a lot earlier in this area because of what I said they want to get these thousands of protestors out of this area and home before nightfall" did you misunderstand?

Like the President said when he rightly undressed the moronic mayors allowing this lawlessness on their cities and not taking action.

https://youtu.be/G1A725NNZUg

You want to protest, get a permit and do it. You want to set up a flash mob and behave like crazed animals you'll be remembered as that. Look what happened when Gandhi and MLK did it their way. EFFECTIVE CHANGE.

As far as the "right wing" protestors...what's the name of their organization again? Yeah. It's not.
24. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:36AM EST
Watched it live in DC.
25. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:39AM EST
MACS wrote:
Jesus, Frank... you have GOT to be f'n kidding me. Antifa? BLM? Decidedly left wing.

I'm actually dumbfounded you said that. Like someone hit me with a rock.

neither of you are wrong, for the record... there are horrifically sh*tty people on both sides...
26. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:41AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:

As far as the "right wing" protestors...what's the name of their organization again? Yeah. It's not.

was that a serious question there boomer? Proud Boys? Nation of Kek? 8ch? any of that sound familiar there grandpa, or you haven't had a younger generation teach you the twitter yet?
27. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:41AM EST
Yup and all are in play.
28. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:42AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
was that a serious question there boomer? Proud Boys? Nation of Kek? 8ch? any of that sound familiar there grandpa, or you haven't had a younger generation teach you the twitter yet?

Do you have video of them in all of this? I've read posts here that pretty much show me how useless Twitter really is.
29. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:46AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Do you have video of them in all of this? I've read posts here that pretty much show me how useless Twitter really is.

Ok grandpa... Good luck with the pigeons...
30. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:46AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Watched it live in DC.

And just like that...social distancing isn't required and the Covid19 has been eradicated!
31. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:46AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Ok grandpa... Good luck with the pigeons...

So, that's a no?

Ok.

Thanks!
32. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:50AM EST
I don’t get it dmv. I said nothing about covid and am worried what this will do in that regard. I expect a spike. I just can’t talk about all topics all the time. I merely said I watched it live. I was alone in my house at the time though.

Weird.
33. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:53AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
So, that's a no?

Ok.

Thanks!

Oh there are plenty, no doubt about it... But your pigeons need fed and harnessing before you can utilize your preferred method of communication, so I'll let you get back to it...
34. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:54AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Oh there are plenty, no doubt about it... But your pigeons need fed and harnessing before you can utilize your preferred method of communication, so I'll let you get back to it...

Ok, thanks.
35. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 7:57AM EST
Lol opie. I hope that was chicken I ate last night.
36. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:26AM EST
The agitators here were very young, and there were “Twitter” announcements from a group that rhymes with Antifa what they were going to do. For some reason they didn’t make it through the 200 armed people that decided to have a camp out at the states biggest US flag. Guess they settled for kicking cars and breaking windows.
37. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:28AM EST
Here it’s hard to discern. Antifa certainly but others as well. Hard to figure out true agendas.

I’m not a big false flag guy but also realize it does happen.
38. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:29AM EST
We’ve had pallets of bricks appear.
39. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:37AM EST
Saw a video of cops moving single bricks around in the back of a pickup... Do not know if they were loading or unloading, obviously the video had a point of view about it.
Saw another image of cops blocking off traffic to allow a pallet loader to unload a pallet of bricks, but there was no time/date on that image, could be normal construction activity a year ago for all I know.

That's the problem, there's not any reliable information.
40. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:39AM EST
Except that tiny hands twitler is a bunker boy who chose yesterday to be the 1 day in 3 years he wanted to make a procession to a church....

Yeah.... That was a really flimsy excuse to teargas the protestors.
41. Author: BuckwheatDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:50AM EST
Remember that the first illegal act in all of this was when the police officer decided that he was going to be Judge, Jury and executioner when he was trying to apprehend George Floyd for suspected counterfeiting of currency.
For those keeping score here is a link to the legal statute in MN for counterfeiting of currency.
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.632#:~:text=Whoever%2C%20with%20intent%20to%20defraud%2C%20utters%20or%20possesses%20with%20intent,obligation%20or%20security%20is%20forged%2C

This being said; nothing gives anyone a pass to commit further crimes as a form of protest!! fog
42. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 8:58AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
The agitators here were very young, and there were “Twitter” announcements from a group that rhymes with Antifa what they were going to do. For some reason they didn’t make it through the 200 armed people that decided to have a camp out at the states biggest US flag. Guess they settled for kicking cars and breaking windows.

This is sort of interesting. Hard to tell who is who

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456
43. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 9:50AM EST
White power III%ers are armed with ARs in Philly. Apparently they're friendly with the police and are "protecting the neighborhood". No way that can go wrong.

https://twitter.com/jpegjoshua/status/1267634390496149506
44. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:00AM EST
teedubbya wrote:

Huh... turns out it was because they attacked cops.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-protesters-trump-church-visit
45. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:05AM EST
And if Trumped had whacked some Antifas dudes with nunchucks he would be critized for that too... Mellow
46. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:12AM EST
MACS wrote:

MACS..... how can you even believe that article any longer?

It includes video of police advancing on protesters. It shows no video of protesters attacking police.

The Park Police statement is that " the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship.".... yeah. the nation doesn't have a whole lot of faith in what the police say these days.

Sure.. they equivocate that it was "smoke" not "tear gas" (likely your average protester can't tell the difference).

But there is video you can watch of protesters and police facing off across a barricade, peacefully.... and then the group of police coming in from the side to clear a space for the secret service, and throwing the whole thing into chaos.

https://twitter.com/Urquwill/status/1267618648203689985

You're choosing to believe just because the official statement from the Park Police.
47. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:13AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
And if Trumped had whacked some Antifas dudes with nunchucks he would be critized for that too... Mellow

bunker baby can't get his tiny hands around a nunchuck
48. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:25AM EST
MACS wrote:

Nope. It was pre-planned and timed. It wasn’t reactionary. Are we to believe the protestors timed an attack perfectly to justify a reaction clearing the space trump wanted to go for an awkward photo op? C’mon man.
49. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:41AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Nope. It was pre-planned and timed. It wasn’t reactionary. Are we to believe the protestors timed an attack perfectly to justify a reaction clearing the space trump wanted to go for an awkward photo op? C’mon man.

but the police totally pinky swore that the protesters were totally aggressive.

Who are you gonna believe? A cop or a dirty lying priest?
50. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 6/2/2020, 10:45AM EST
It’s just strange to me not was in front of us live. In plain sight. You don’t need interpretation. The president said what he was going to do with a smirk as it was happening.
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic