Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
Paging Frank "Astro Boy" j1
51. Author: Smooth lightDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 10:45PM EST
Got bored and left them there... just dead wait to me.

How about a cgar and drink .
52. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 10:49PM EST
Cigarrob wrote:
I am sure we all question the government. We should require proof and evidence. Once that is done and it is still not accepted it becomes denialism.

Well I don't vote...long story. I personally don't think our vote has ever counted. It's more of a reality show and at the end our "betters" select our new Imperial President, but I digress...

Proof, or lack of, of voter fraud on a large scale could have been established, without a doubt, had one of those courts, in one of those states, at one of the levels of government, heard one of the cases, from one of the lawyers.

The Supreme Court could have laughed Sidney Powell or that coalition of states out of the courtroom. But we would have been able to see it all out there in the light of day. Some will say they did laugh them out of the courtroom by not hearing the case. I disagree. One of the cases should have been heard. Evidence should have been presented in open court.

Instead it was buried. Bad optics, makes for a lot of Qbert theories.

-Qbert

53. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 10:54PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
I’m amazed at those in here that will absolutely not disavow this crap. Specifically in specific situations. Makes ya think.

I am amazed that weeks have gone by and the Democrats on the forum have not disavowed their party’s penchant for pedophilia. It’s just really telling.
54. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:05PM EST
RobertHively wrote:
Well I don't vote...long story. I personally don't think our vote has ever counted. It's more of a reality show and at the end our "betters" select our new Imperial President, but I digress...

Proof, or lack of, of voter fraud on a large scale could have been established, without a doubt, had one of those courts, in one of those states, at one of the levels of government, heard one of the cases, from one of the lawyers.

The Supreme Court could have laughed Sidney Powell or that coalition of states out of the courtroom. But we would have been able to see it all out there in the light of day. Some will say they did laugh them out of the courtroom by not hearing the case. I disagree. One of the cases should have been heard. Evidence should have been presented in open court.

Instead it was buried. Bad optics, makes for a lot of Qbert theories.

-Qbert

Some will say?
Can we talk like adults yet?

evidence needs to be presented to the court. The judge doesn't go looking for it.
Claims aren't evidence.
Saying "they could have changed votes in Jerkwater County when I blinked" isn't evidence. It's a cool conspiracy theory, but where's the beef?

I say I saw you murder someone. Do I go to court and tell them to find the body?

Seriously, what have you got that Rudy missed? It's gone from intriguing to tedious.

Done enabling. Bring news or move on.
55. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:08PM EST
^^^^

You didn't miss anything Rudy said, bc he said nothing.

56. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:13PM EST
Personally I think the states should have been given a forum, even if their case was paper thin. It would have let us see without any doubt that there wasn;t any merit. Or Sydney Powell.

Idk. You got the internet (what's left of it) check it out sometime. Maybe you can find something that will change your mind. Even better maybe you can present us with evidence that we had a fair election. I'm always willing to change my mind.
57. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:26PM EST
search for evidence the election results were correct?
Should I do a FOURTH recount in GA?

Will my findings undo the GOP gains in the House of Reps that were down ballot?

What about the moon landing, did you see the shadow of that flag?

You want me to prove there was no crime? I thought the cons here say you can't prove a negative.

I'll get right on it.
58. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:28PM EST

I'm out Frank. Tired. I enjoyed talking with you.

If you decide to investigate start with the Democratic primary. What happened to Bernie?? His leads were yuge! Lol

TTYL
59. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:31PM EST
RobertHively wrote:
I'm out Frank. Tired. I enjoyed talking with you.

If you decide to investigate start with the Democratic primary. What happened to Bernie?? His leads were yuge! Lol

TTYL

I took a D primary ballot and voted for The Bern!
The fix was 2016, not 2020...HA!

Good night, bro.
60. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:34PM EST
If this green beotch "wants to pack heat into the congressional chamber " like her fellow new freshman cohort from Colorado has declared she wants to ( not sure if she has done it yet or not?)ThEn PELOSI HAS A REAL PROBLEM GOING ON IN THE HOUSE OF REPS !!!

THE CAPITOL HAS SECURITY AND POLICE EVERYWHERE...
NO SENATOR OR REPRESENTATIVE NEEDS TO PACK HEAT INSIDE CONGRESS BUILDING AT ALL,
LEAVE IT IN THEIR CAR...

Many say that
THAT GREEN BROAD IS "UNHINGED" ....AlledGEdly...
I say both those new beotches are WACKED.... AlledGEdly...

I support real 2A rights for all civilians and sportsmen ...
but not packing heat inside the congressional chambers.
61. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/30/2021, 11:38PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
If this green beotch "wants to pack heat into the congressional chamber " like her fellow new freshman cohort from Colorado has declared she wants to ( not sure if she has done it yet or not?)ThEn PELOSI HAS A REAL PROBLEM GOING ON IN THE HOUSE OF REPS !!!

THE CAPITOL HAS SECURITY AND POLICE EVERYWHERE...
NO SENATOR OR REPRESENTATIVE NEEDS TO PACK HEAT INSIDE CONGRESS BUILDING AT ALL,
LEAVE IT IN THEIR CAR...

Many say that
THAT GREEN BROAD IS "UNHINGED" ....AlledGEdly...
I say both those new beotches are WACKED.... AlledGEdly...

I support real 2A rights for all civilians and sportsmen ...
but not packing heat inside the congressional chambers.

it's worse than that.
62. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 12:10AM EST
We don’t need the court to see the evidence. Show it. There is none. There are many MANY outlets that would love to see such evidence.

And it’s not the states that wanted to show evidence. The states certified. The states were getting pissed by the nonsense. It was trump and his folks. For purely trumps purposes. There is no there there.

Trump list handily. There is no conspiracy.
63. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:14AM EST
when Lou Dobbs says on the air that there was no truth...NO truth...to his reports about rigged machines, and when his entire network admits they were just saying all that and it was baseless, and when all 3 leading conservative networks from right of center all the way to right of the Ayatollah also put their tails between their legs and confess as well, I tend to believe the story was discovered to be a false conspiracy.

And when many viewers still find ways to move on from that disappointing truth but manage to find more comforting slime under another rock, I believe we have the marriage of conspiracy and cult.
64. Author: RayRDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:29AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
when Lou Dobbs says on the air that there was no truth...NO truth...to his reports about rigged machines, and when his entire network admits they were just saying all that and it was baseless, and when all 3 leading conservative networks from right of center all the way to right of the Ayatollah also put their tails between their legs and confess as well, I tend to believe the story was discovered to be a false conspiracy.

And when many viewers still find ways to move on from that disappointing truth but manage to find more comforting slime under another rock, I believe we have the marriage of conspiracy and cult.

I didn't know you spent so much time paying attention to what goes on in the conservative TV news networks Frank. I don't and don't much care most of the time, so I'm at a disadvantage. Now tell us the truth as you see it about the commie left news networks.
65. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:43AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
We don’t need the court to see the evidence. Show it. There is none. There are many MANY outlets that would love to see such evidence.

And it’s not the states that wanted to show evidence. The states certified. The states were getting pissed by the nonsense. It was trump and his folks. For purely trumps purposes. There is no there there.

Trump list handily. There is no conspiracy.

Like Biden list his mind?

66. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:47AM EST
RayR wrote:
I didn't know you spent so much time paying attention to what goes on in the conservative TV news networks Frank. I don't and don't much care most of the time, so I'm at a disadvantage. Now tell us the truth as you see it about the commie left news networks.

The commie left news is far left of and more dangerous than mainstream news, most of whom are liberal in agenda.
I say liberal, I don't agree with you that is equal to Commie.

Why wouldn't I want to be aware of reliably conservative as well as insanely right wingnut views?

Perspective is stunted once one believes he/she has found the one true path.

Never Again is more than a phrase.
67. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:54AM EST
Huh?

I’m just saying if the proof is there why are they waiting to show it in court particularly when there are no more (to my knowledge) cases to be heard.

Is court the only place to show the evidence? Put it out there. If it’s so clear show it. This is the same old game as when trumps investigators found proof bammy wasn’t born here. Never materialized did it. Is it the courts fault because of standing.

Put it out there. Why are outlets retracting those claims? Put it out there and tell those threatening liable to bring it. Quit talking about what you secretly have as proof and show it. If there is proof and it is shown that would be an unstoppable force.

Except there isn’t. There is none. It’s a charade and the same old game that keeps duping people willingly or otherwise. Folks are either willingly stupid or gullible .
68. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:55AM EST
Oh I got it. List = lost. Typos be funny sometimes.
69. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:59AM EST
Prolly all the evidence was destroyed by the Jew lasers. That’s how I would play it.
70. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 11:04AM EST
Prolly so hd. Jew lasers are the worst.

The list vs lost thing made me laugh. I didn’t catch it.

Reminded me of the garbanzo bean joke I texted to my buddy. He said he didn’t get it. 2 days later he sent an lol. I said wtf. He texted back I finally got it.

We all have blind spots.
71. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 11:21AM EST
tail is good wif words
72. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 11:23AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Prolly all the evidence was destroyed by the Jew lasers. That’s how I would play it.

just be careful of bounce back off the Iron Dome.
Don't wanna put your eye out
73. Author: Gene363Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 12:21PM EST
PSA: DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT THE LASER WITH YOUR REMAINING EYE.
74. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 12:22PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
just be careful of bounce back off the Iron Dome.
Don't wanna put your eye out

I wonder if they bought that iron dome on lowest bid?!
75. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 12:25PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
The commie left news is far left of and more dangerous than mainstream news, most of whom are liberal in agenda.
I say liberal, I don't agree with you that is equal to Commie.

Why wouldn't I want to be aware of reliably conservative as well as insanely right wingnut views?

Perspective is stunted once one believes he/she has found the one true path.

Ray, allow me to amend this.

I do not get my info from either edge(y) slant on current events, but I do try to stay in touch with where they are trying to lead people.

I look for recording not reporting as much as possible for the bulk of my "news" without being insanely purist about it.

I can always come here for slants!
76. Author: Smooth lightDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 12:49PM EST
Comes from the...land of sliding doors, and SLANT eye whores.
77. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 4:20PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
PSA: DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT THE LASER WITH YOUR REMAINING EYE.

*Moshe Dayan

78. Author: Gene363Date: Sun, 1/31/2021, 5:45PM EST
frankj1 wrote:

*Moshe Dayan

d'oh!
79. Author: CelticBomberDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 6:32PM EST
Is this the line to get my laser? I'm gonna be the new Buck Rogers! Colonel Deering here I come baby!
80. Author: Smooth lightDate: Sun, 1/31/2021, 10:30PM EST
Evidence, I don't see the forest because all these trees are in the way.
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic