Qanon
1. Author: SpeysideDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 8:45AM EST
There is an evil called Q,
Who formed up a human zoo.
They walk a road of yellow brick,
Because they are so very sick.
Tell me is this you?
2. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 8:53AM EST
The only people I know that bring up Q whatever are Leftists.

So, is that you?
3. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 9:14AM EST
The Q is the leftists new bogeyman.
Xiden told them it's a thing, but ANTIFA is just an idea..
4. Author: CheapPrickDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 9:20AM EST

If there was ever a reason to back Donald Trump, it would be to join the fight against cannibalistic pedophiles.
5. Author: SpeysideDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 9:30AM EST
After you tell me if you are Anon.
6. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 10:11AM EST
Speyside wrote:
After you tell me if you are Anon.

Where do you people come up with these strange words like "Anon"? I know "anon" has multiple meanings in conventional English dictionaries, but I know of nothing signifying being an "Anon". Is being an Anon defined in Pelosi's New Reptilian Dictionary?
7. Author: bgzDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 10:33AM EST
You should be afraid of Q-Tards. They are extremely stupid and they have a lot of guns.
8. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:49AM EST
🦜 mutant parrots 🦜... just reading the new paper in the bottom of their cages... chrip,chrip,chrip 🦜
9. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:53AM EST
bgz wrote:
You should be afraid of Q-Tards. They are extremely stupid and they have a lot of guns.

Think

Well, I guess that means Leftists aren't the only Q-Tards out there. I mean (especially) you sure like to bring them into a topic or reference them a lot, but the having a lot of guns...well that's the deal breaker there. Most Lefties are scared of guns and don't know how to use them. So, I learned something today. Q-Tards are Left and Right.

Knowing is half the battle.
10. Author: CelticBomberDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:13PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:

I thought they lost the battle when they stormed the Capitol?
11. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:28PM EST
The only people I know voted for ross perot so he must have won!

Never mind the heavy Q presence at the trump rallies and the Q folks that vocally are loud and proud about trump. They seem to like him according to him. Who you gonna believe me or your lyin ted eyes and ears. and yo wife is ugly.

Don't pay attention to any of that. Doesn't exist. squirrel!

Happy ground hog day. Don't forget to drink your tang on the way out.

12. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:29PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
I thought they lost the battle when they stormed the Capitol?

SO....that's the reason why the National Guard is still there?

Fear of a 2nd wave of INSURRECTION! Sarcasm

Gotta love the irony.

13. Author: CelticBomberDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:41PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
SO....that's the reason why the National Guard is still there?

Fear of a 2nd wave of INSURRECTION! Sarcasm

Gotta love the irony.

Yes. No Sarcasm.

They are staying there until the impeachment issue is settled.

It's not like Congress has to worry about morons storming the building right?
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:46PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Yes. No Sarcasm.

Seeing as how Chief Justice Roberts is not having ANYTHING to do with impeachment should tell anyone how it's going to go.

The merits of the sham being constitutional is being played out even though who they want out of office isn't in office.

Congress should really be afraid of doing stupid crap like this as they're around 15% approval rating and their foot dragging on real issues while speed tracking who can use which bathroom has put them more in the ire of the public than anything else. Not doing anything for the last 6 months is telling.

I've heard the troops are staying till April. What is DC afraid of the IRS too?
15. Author: Stogie1020Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:47PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Yes. No Sarcasm.

Splitting hairs here, but isn't every time Congress shows up for work "morons storming the capital"?
16. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:48PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Splitting hairs here, but isn't every time Congress shows up for work "morons storming the capital"?

POST OF THE WEEK CANDIDATE!!!!Frying pan
17. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:03PM EST
Yes, everyday the federal government is open for business is a day of insurrection. No question.
18. Author: Gene363Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:52PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:

Applause Applause Applause
19. Author: CelticBomberDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:53PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Seeing as how Chief Justice Roberts is not having ANYTHING to do with impeachment should tell anyone how it's going to go.

The merits of the sham being constitutional is being played out even though who they want out of office isn't in office.

Congress should really be afraid of doing stupid crap like this as they're around 15% approval rating and their foot dragging on real issues while speed tracking who can use which bathroom has put them more in the ire of the public than anything else. Not doing anything for the last 6 months is telling.

I've heard the troops are staying till April. What is DC afraid of the IRS too?

Hey everyone! We don't need the processes of Government to play out, we can just ask some people on the internet how it will go and skip the whole thing!

I heard the National Guard will take off their uniforms and go plain clothes and be in D.C and across the country forever!

Think
20. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:59PM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
Hey everyone! We don't need the processes of Government to play out, we can just ask some people on the internet how it will go and skip the whole thing!

When the will of the People already did what the Legislative Branch could not do...you really don't need the government on this issue. It has already been solved.

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Do you want Trump as President just so the Senate can convict him of "insurrection" and remove him from office? You do know there's nothing in the Constitution that precludes Trump from running for office again....riiiight?
21. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:14PM EST
The deep thinking here freaks me out man. It's in my head. IN MY HEAD.
22. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:16PM EST
If you can imagine a furry humanoid seven feet tall, with the face of an intelligent gorilla and the braincase of a man, you'll have a rough idea of what they looked like -- except for their teeth. The canines would have fitted better in the face of a tiger, and showed at the corners of their wide, thin-lipped mouths, giving them an expression of ferocity.
23. Author: CelticBomberDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:18PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
When the will of the People already did what the Legislative Branch could not do...you really don't need the government on this issue. It has already been solved.

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Do you want Trump as President just so the Senate can convict him of "insurrection" and remove him from office? You do know there's nothing in the Constitution that precludes Trump from running for office again....riiiight?

See! Guy on the internet answers all constitutional questions with a quote.

Allow me to quote back...

Article I, Section 3, Clause 7 – puts two questions before the Senate when it says, "Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States."

So, he wasn't removed because his term was up. It's unclear whether or not he can still be barred from holding further office or if he can lose his government pension and benefits. Some legal scholars say once he's left office he can't be impeached, others say he can. I'm gonna sit back and let the actual government decide the issue. Or...

We could go the other way and ask random people on the internet or let 24hr news pundits answer the question. I just hope we ask the right ones... You know. The one's that agree with me? Pray
24. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 6:07PM EST
disqualification to hold office seems to be the goal...

if this isn't procedurally correct, any office holder could commit any high crime or misdemeanor, and then immediately resign to escape impeachment and trial...

or wait until near the end of his term to do the dirty deeds...
25. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:10PM EST
but but we declared it and stuff

thats that
26. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:20PM EST
I'll ignore the nervous distractions the question causes. No enabling from me.

The circling of wagons when it comes to our righties addressing Q-Anon and related groups of various names that are openly anti-semitic, or racist, and/or call for bullets in the heads of Democrats is disgusting.

I'm truly sorry for the distress it must cause legitimately rational conservatives, but what's happening with the feigning of ignorance about these filthy animals is actually enabling and empowering them. Take responsibility.

Even McConnell(!) is calling out the "loonie lies" being told by his/your party.

Are there problems on the left? Duh. Hundreds of threads attest to that already. But using that to avoid confronting this ugliness that needs to be disinfected here is cowardly and tantamount to a permissive wink.
27. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:22PM EST
delta1 wrote:
disqualification to hold office seems to be the goal...

if this isn't procedurally correct, any office holder could commit any high crime or misdemeanor, and then immediately resign to escape impeachment and trial...

or wait until near the end of his term to do the dirty deeds...

and run again in the future...
28. Author: HockeyDadDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:28PM EST
Is there like a paramilitary organization where we can turn in Qanon to get them disinfected?
29. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:48PM EST
no need.
Just need the GOP and related cons to disavow and disrupt their increasing power in the GOP...either that or come out of the closet and clarify support.
30. Author: HockeyDadDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:50PM EST
The reality czar and truth task force should be able to take care of it.
31. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:52PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
The reality czar and truth task force should be able to take care of it.

this part of the thread would be much different if you were one of their quiet supporters
32. Author: HockeyDadDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:55PM EST
I refuse to even invest time figuring out what Qanon is plus I wouldn’t want to have that in my Google search history right now. That much I know!
33. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 8:19PM EST
Sounds like a job for antifa or BLM, they specialized in disinfectant and clarification.
34. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 8:37PM EST
so why do you like them, smoove?
35. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 10:26PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
so why do you like them, smoove?

anyone wanna explain the attraction of Q-anon?
36. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:25PM EST
They can be weaponized.
37. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:27PM EST
no fair googlin'
38. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:38PM EST
No googling here. I don’t believe in that evil high tech stuff and their use of satanic powers to help the smart and powerful dems and hurt the poor ol dumb helpless gop.
39. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:57PM EST
It's just six of one, same as a half dozen of the other.

Don't like either, their all scum.

Just tears of the clown's 🤡🤡🤡
40. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 8:08AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:

The stated reason is that the chief justice of SCOTUS isn't presiding is that Trump IS NOT PRESIDENT. SCOTUS has taken the position that once he left office, chief justice of SCOTUS no longer has the duty/authority to preside.
41. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 8:21AM EST
CelticBomber wrote:
See! Guy on the internet answers all constitutional questions with a quote.

Allow me to quote back...

Article I, Section 3, Clause 7 – puts two questions before the Senate when it says, "Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States."

So, he wasn't removed because his term was up. It's unclear whether or not he can still be barred from holding further office or if he can lose his government pension and benefits. Some legal scholars say once he's left office he can't be impeached, others say he can. I'm gonna sit back and let the actual government decide the issue. Or...

We could go the other way and ask random people on the internet or let 24hr news pundits answer the question. I just hope we ask the right ones... You know. The one's that agree with me? [-o<

Did you even bother to read the entire Article? What pray tell does Article 3 hold?

I can tell you've NEVER read the Federalist Papers. EVER. You know those pesky papers the colonists wanted to voraciously read that detailed the kind of government they were going to have? Anyhow, Articles 39, 65, 66, 69, 77, 79, 81, and 84 make up what you're talking about. And what you desperately want to be in there...isn't in there. At all.

Which of these unnamed "legal scholars" are spewing the talking points you're repeating? You should really stop listening to them.

Begging for the "right ones"...you have to know first. It's OBVIOUS you don't and you won't.

I've shown here already the timeline from a pretty unbiased (well, at least against the Right that is) news organization. There they detail how WEEKS...MONTHS in advance the plot to raise hell at the Capitol was formed. Crickets. No more men were going to be sent. That was that. Would you believe it that there's actual video of the Capitol police opening side doors and removing barricades outside the Capitol? Mind you, this all happened while Trump was speaking. Sooo...wasn't him.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/956842958/what-we-know-so-far-a-timeline-of-security-at-the-capitol-on-january-6

It wasn't from President Trump's "insurrection speech". Which also contained the phrase and I quote...

"Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

GASP! The treasonous rabble rouser...why it's like there were pallets of bricks on curbs waiting for the mob to pick up and throw...people distributing shields and 2x4's from unmarked rental cargo trucks...oh wait that was BLM...my bad. To top it off there's this ditty that went unnoticed...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/09/fact-check-npr-posted-story-early-updated-live-amid-capitol-riot/6599890002/

So, we're all to believe Donald Trump is some time traveler weaving backwards and forwards ensuring the demise of this nation? Please.
42. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 8:24AM EST
rfenst wrote:
The stated reason is that the chief justice of SCOTUS isn't presiding is that Trump IS NOT PRESIDENT. SCOTUS has taken the position that once he left office, chief justice of SCOTUS no longer has the duty/authority to preside.

Thanks.

So...how do you impeach a man that's NOT PRESIDENT???????

Chief Justice Roberts was wise to step aside and let the crazy train go by. It'll be delicious fun to see him jump aboard the Appeal car though.
43. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 7:11PM EST
Been done before at the non presidential level. And no one from scotus sat in. Impeachment is t just presidential.

I’m not for this, I’m for a criminal trial rather than a political one but fact is fact.
44. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 2/3/2021, 7:37PM EST
and Q anon appears unimpeachable...
45. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 2/3/2021, 7:42PM EST
But Hillary
46. Author: bgzDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 10:16AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Think

Well, I guess that means Leftists aren't the only Q-Tards out there. I mean (especially) you sure like to bring them into a topic or reference them a lot, but the having a lot of guns...well that's the deal breaker there. Most Lefties are scared of guns and don't know how to use them. So, I learned something today. Q-Tards are Left and Right.

I agree with you for once... Q-Tards don't even know what they are, they think they're right... but they're actually far from it.. They just know they're supposed to nod and scream MAGA anytime trump talks. Anyone still "supporting" trump at this point are just low IQ racists.

Do you still have your MAGA hat?
47. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 10:24AM EST
bgz wrote:
I agree with you for once... Q-Tards don't even know what they are, they think they're right... but they're actually far from it.. They just know they're supposed to nod and scream MAGA anytime trump talks. Anyone still "supporting" trump at this point are just low IQ racists.

Do you still have your MAGA hat?

Once again, it's Lefty bringing Q-Tard to the party. Who knows and more importantly...who cares.

Kind of hard to "support" someone that's not in office but that's the way your limited thinking operates. As for your wannabee jab at comedy, never bought the hat...never donated money to a political party.

The only racists I know of support the DNC. THE party born from racists by racists for racists...murderers too! They LOVE them some abortion mills in the manufactured ghettos they gave minority communities and told them it was free. A gift from Uncle Sam.
48. Author: bgzDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 10:38AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Once again, it's Lefty bringing Q-Tard to the party. Who knows and more importantly...who cares.

Kind of hard to "support" someone that's not in office but that's the way your limited thinking operates. As for your wannabee jab at comedy, never bought the hat...never donated money to a political party.

The only racists I know of support the DNC. THE party born from racists by racists for racists...murderers too! They LOVE them some abortion mills in the manufactured ghettos they gave minority communities and told them it was free. A gift from Uncle Sam.

You been listening to too much RayRay... That sh*t's bad for you, especially when you have low neuron density.

You realize I'm anti-trump... and that's it... no and... no if he's against trump then this... NO

There's a such thing as simply being anti-trump.

As far as racism goes, In this day in age in America, I would say you don't truly know racism unless you're mixed... and from what I can tell, the Q-Tards are some of the most racist among us.

That's one good thing about trump though... he made it easier to see them.
49. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 10:43AM EST
Low neuron density....#48 bgz post

Insert Nelson laugh here....

That's a good beatin'

Sorry ray...but it is...
50. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 11:58AM EST
It’s not hard to support someone not in office.
FirstPrev123NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic