Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev123NextLast
Qanon
101. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 6:29PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Minimize and condone things? You and others seem to be running around from post to post demanding the right wingers take some sort of anti-qanon loyalty pledge. You basically are accusing everyone of being qanon followers and can’t seem to fathom that many people have simply never wasted any time related to qanon.

I'm not accusing you or everyone of being Qanon followers or asking for a loyalty pledge. I'm accusing you of minimizing what is going on. You thought the insurgency was a frat party. Qanon is worth being aware of especially since aware or not it is feeding peoples opinions.

Purposely trying not to be aware of them or pretending not to be aware of them doesn't change things. It allows you to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest while accusing others of virtue signaling.
102. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 6:37PM EST
HD is not a follower, is he Q?
103. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 6:40PM EST
He just knows nothing about them. He's simply not informed but informed enough to call others virtue signalers and be dismissive LOL
104. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 6:40PM EST
With the money to me made off the Q crowd I can't help but think he is being less than honest.
105. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:01PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
I'm not accusing you or everyone of being Qanon followers or asking for a loyalty pledge. I'm accusing you of minimizing what is going on. You thought the insurgency was a frat party. Qanon is worth being aware of especially since aware or not it is feeding peoples opinions.

Purposely trying not to be aware of them or pretending not to be aware of them doesn't change things. It allows you to be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest while accusing others of virtue signaling.

And just what is going on? You bought into the whole insurgency narrative. When the tanks leave the army forts you got yourself an insurgency. What we have is a riot being maximized for political gain. That’s fair game and the Republicans are the big losers. Its fine if you want to be spun up and go on a qanon witch-hunt. That’s fine but when I hear things like Jew lasers setting the California forest fires I tend to tune out. I don’t give credence to crazies.

Here’s a hypothetical: if somebody was bought into the qanon conspiracy theory for a while and then decided it was stupid, how long should their punishment be?
106. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:03PM EST
Speyside wrote:
HD is not a follower, is he Q?

I heard it is Ray.
107. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:04PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
He just knows nothing about them. He's simply not informed but informed enough to call others virtue signalers and be dismissive LOL

You do know that virtue signaling is a good thing?!
108. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:08PM EST
Speaking of punishments, I heard Tom Brady is getting dragged thru the mud for not apologizing for supporting Trump... Mellow
109. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:10PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
You do know that virtue signaling is a good thing?!

Actually I think it could be either. I didn't place a value.
110. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:15PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
And just what is going on? You bought into the whole insurgency narrative. When the tanks leave the army forts you got yourself an insurgency. What we have is a riot being maximized for political gain. That’s fair game and the Republicans are the big losers. Its fine if you want to be spun up and go on a qanon witch-hunt. That’s fine but when I hear things like Jew lasers setting the California forest fires I tend to tune out. I don’t give credence to crazies.

Here’s a hypothetical: if somebody was bought into the qanon conspiracy theory for a while and then decided it was stupid, how long should their punishment be?

I haven't talked about punishing anyone for their thoughts. It was an insurgency whether you classify it as such or not. You have minimized it as a frat party since day 1. I didn't suggest a witch hunt or any other of trumps favorite buzz words. I don't give credence to crazies either and find it hard to believe they exist. I expect others to be intelligent and logical. Sometimes they are not. Sometimes that rises to dangerous. Sometimes it bleeds in to mainstream and folks dont even realize where it came from

I think it has crossed in to that territory. That doesn't mean I think everything has. That is a lazy thought process. It's also lazy not to really take a look at it and dismiss it because it's not convenient.

111. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:18PM EST
It was just like Pearl Harbor, or D-Day.
112. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:21PM EST
No? Hey, I tried.
113. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 7:30PM EST
Or lawrence or harpers ferry or munich
114. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 8:19PM EST
Or Burma.
115. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 8:20PM EST
Nobody ever thinks about the Somali pirates... Sad
116. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 8:21PM EST
I’m just glad the Somali pirates didn’t storm the Capitol.
117. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 8:25PM EST
Captain Phillips...calling Captain Phillips...
118. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 8:38PM EST
HD...it is apparent that the large majority of GOP are not QAnon followers, white supremacists or over-zealous gun worshipping anti-government militias...

but when those fringe groups become part of the GOP, and say and do things that cross civil or criminal lines, without being rebuked by the GOP, they become a part of the GOP's identity...

in local politics in some places, that is acceptable, even expected...

but it won't play in some toss-up states or on the national stage...we shall see in 2020...

I could be way off base...just as I never thought that extremists on the far right would storm into the nation's capitol, kill and injure police officers and hold the building and its occupants, the nation's legislative body, hostage for many hours, while the POTUS stood back and watched them on TV, never thinking that he had responsibility and authority to restore order...
119. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 9:45PM EST
Screw the Somali pirates they kidnapped Jenny and stuff.
120. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 10:23PM EST
delta1 wrote:
HD...it is apparent that the large majority of GOP are not QAnon followers, white supremacists or over-zealous gun worshipping anti-government militias...

but when those fringe groups become part of the GOP, and say and do things that cross civil or criminal lines, without being rebuked by the GOP, they become a part of the GOP's identity...

in local politics in some places, that is acceptable, even expected...

but it won't play in some toss-up states or on the national stage...we shall see in 2020...

I could be way off base...just as I never thought that extremists on the far right would storm into the nation's capitol, kill and injure police officers and hold the building and its occupants, the nation's legislative body, hostage for many hours, while the POTUS stood back and watched them on TV, never thinking that he had responsibility and authority to restore order...

you lie!
he told them it was time to stop and go home several hours later

do we know what Stone was doing there before the attack on democracy?
121. Author: Smooth lightDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 12:11AM EST
Picking up his pardon.

122. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 4:17AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
I heard it is Ray.

Hush your mouth! Shhh

I waiting for the supporters of the Demo-Nazi Party to come forward and denounce their overlords.
123. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 9:01AM EST
Are you also waiting for hell to freeze over?
124. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 9:07AM EST
TW, we will have our SARS-COVID2 shots by fall. Most Qanon folks will not get shots. Therefore I would not worry to much about them.
125. Author: RayRDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 9:11AM EST
Speyside wrote:

Ya, I know. I wasn't expecting anyone to come forward, just kinda proving a point.
They are afraid of being sent to the re-education camps if they speak ill of their Demo-Nazi leaders.
126. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 2/6/2021, 11:26AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Speaking of punishments, I heard Tom Brady is getting dragged thru the mud for not apologizing for supporting Trump... Mellow

sneaked that one in under the radar, eh William?
HA!
127. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 11:38AM EST
Speyside wrote:

Not gonna happen. Global warming

128. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 11:39AM EST
Speyside wrote:
TW, we will have our SARS-COVID2 shots by fall. Most Qanon folks will not get shots. Therefore I would not worry to much about them.
but 99.95% of them will still be fine!

Worry away!
129. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 11:52AM EST
And they already have the neurological issues.
130. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 12:09PM EST
(CNN)A Texas florist charged in connection with the US Capitol insurrection will be allowed to go to Mexico later this month, a federal judge ruled Friday.

The case involving Jenny Cudd got national attention this week after she wrote to a judge asking for permission to visit Riviera Maya, Mexico, for a four-day retreat this month.
On Friday, Judge Trevor N. McFadden of the DC District Court granted her request. McFadden, a Trump appointee, noted that the Justice Department did not oppose Cudd's request to visit Mexico.

131. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 12:47PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
(CNN)A Texas florist charged in connection with the US Capitol insurrection will be allowed to go to Mexico later this month, a federal judge ruled Friday.

The case involving Jenny Cudd got national attention this week after she wrote to a judge asking for permission to visit Riviera Maya, Mexico, for a four-day retreat this month.
On Friday, Judge Trevor N. McFadden of the DC District Court granted her request. McFadden, a Trump appointee, noted that the Justice Department did not oppose Cudd's request to visit Mexico.

Meh. Just means the judge doesn't expect to dole out a sentence significant enough to give her the incentive to flee.
132. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 2:24PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
sneaked that one in under the radar, eh William?
HA!

ya, didn't want to start a thread but thought I'd throw it out there... it's happening... and I think it'll continue.... not very unifying if you ask me... Not talking
133. Author: bgzDate: Sat, 2/6/2021, 2:35PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
ya, didn't want to start a thread but thought I'd throw it out there... it's happening... and I think it'll continue.... not very unifying if you ask me... Not talking

Well, he has my support... I hope he drags KC through the mud.

* Puts on Broncos hat *
134. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sun, 2/7/2021, 9:17AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/fbi_criminal_complaint_on_capitol_incursion_used_photoshopped_4chan_hoax_picture_as_evidence.html
135. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 2/7/2021, 9:53AM EST
According to the caption on the bronze marker placed by the Multnomah Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution on May 12, 1939, “College Hall (is) the oldest building in continuous use for Educational purposes west of the Rocky Mountains. Here were educated men and women who have won recognition throughout the world in all the learned professions.”
136. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 2/7/2021, 3:19PM EST
They got the brain fog early on, when they were born.
137. Author: CelticBomberDate: Mon, 2/8/2021, 5:03AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:

How long should their punishment be... hmm... Does the punishment have to wait until their time in the House of Representatives is up? Because that's what we're talking about here. One of the crazies you don't give credence (music picked for tomorrow. thx.) too just got elected and is raising more money the more she posts these nutball ideas. She is not alone either.

We're not just talking fringe crackpot stuff for fun. People who believe in all this stuff up to and including the alien autopsy video were just elected to seats in Congress. That's why any of this is being brought up at all. The alt right feeds the alt left which feeds the alt right ad nauseam. Suddenly the extreme becomes the new normal. Yeah we're all just virtue signaling while you hover over us as we avert our eyes from your deep insights into what's REALLY going on... Well, the rest are averting their eyes. I'm sneaking upskirt shots. You shouldn't freeball it while levitating. Applause
138. Author: HockeyDadDate: Mon, 2/8/2021, 3:18PM EST
I need new pillows.

Maybe I’ll get some of those MyPillows. They any good?
139. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Mon, 2/8/2021, 4:16PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
I need new pillows.

Get these...

tinyurl.com/rpt6vv0h
140. Author: tonygrazDate: Mon, 2/8/2021, 5:34PM EST
I've heard that they are somewhat noisy - could be a problem. I wonder what they put in them.
141. Author: rfenstDate: Mon, 2/8/2021, 7:20PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
I need new pillows.

They should be on sale. Fire sale.
142. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 2/8/2021, 7:36PM EST
Lindell's products will never be the same...he's now officially Trump's b#tch...and big business is dumping his line

just as Trump properties won't be as profitable...before Trump became POTUS, there were plenty of libs who would've considered playing golf or staying at a Trump place....or even buying a Trump steak...not now...
143. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 2/9/2021, 6:37AM EST
delta1 wrote:
Lindell's products will never be the same...he's now officially Trump's b#tch...and big business is dumping his line

just as Trump properties won't be as profitable...before Trump became POTUS, there were plenty of libs who would've considered playing golf or staying at a Trump place....or even buying a Trump steak...not now...

Hate much?
144. Author: RayRDate: Tue, 2/9/2021, 8:25AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Hate much?

delta likes China Biden made pillows. He also likes China owned hotels and China golf courses. Besides they also serve China food.
FirstPrev123NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic