arwings
23 years ago
Recently visited with a friend of mine who really had a neat idea. He had purchased an old, original ice box, I mean the type that an iceman used to deliver a block of ice to everyday. He had converted it into a..what's the word?...iceboxador! This thing was made out of oak and elaborate, with brass hinges and handles. Maybe 4 feet wide by 4 feet high by 2 - 3 feet deep. Said it worked just like an igloo..picked it up for $275 at a "junk/second-hand store." Some people are just really lucky!
mrsanmrfox
23 years ago
How about a Fridgedor. Find a broken down fridge and convert it. Its been done before and from what I understand if you take the food out and clean it it makes a great humidor due to the fact that it already has a good seal. Just a thought. 🙂
docrks
23 years ago
Lowman -

MOST Impressive collection, Greg.

This pix confirms that you are the most qualified to organize and start up the next Box PASS ---- Congratulations !!
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Thanks, but no thanks, DOC... Too much work !!

BTW, The humi's are full of Bad Frogs and Lone Wolf's... yea, that's it...

Still want me to start a box pass??? LOL

Low
chuckler
23 years ago
Lowman,

You really do need to start the next Box PASS!
Thats a lot of smokes!!!

PT
GTofMurphy
23 years ago
Lowman,

Have you considered the 3000 ct offered up on CB?
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=122591 

What would be your estimate on the cost associated with obtaining your fine collection?

SteveS
23 years ago
GT is right ... that Verona 3000 is a hell of a good deal !! ... if I had the budget available, I'd be bidding on that bad boy right now ...
RICKAMAVEN
23 years ago
Lowman

i looked back at my picture of a stack of cigars. i look at your overload. are we all crazy?
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Per request... (from Misc. Board)

Wow, I posted this about 1-1/2 yrs ago...

Since this pic, I've added two 54qt coolers. One for loose sticks and one for boxes. The rest pretty much looks the same.

Low

I gotta do something... Maybe I could get a good deal on a Verona...
SteveS
21 years ago
=====================================
Author: Lowman Date: 04/05/2005 01:17 PM
Wow, I posted this about 1-1/2 yrs ago...
Since this pic, I've added two 54qt coolers.
One for loose sticks and one for boxes.
The rest pretty much looks the same.
=====================================

It's the Field of Dreams Principle* in action ...








*If you build it, they will come
SteveS
21 years ago
=====================================
Author: Lowman Date: 04/05/2005 01:17 PM
Wow, I posted this about 1-1/2 yrs ago...
Since this pic, I've added two 54qt coolers.
One for loose sticks and one for boxes.
The rest pretty much looks the same.
=====================================

It's the Field of Dreams Principle* in action ...








*If you build it, they will come
rodehog56
21 years ago
WOW! You guys needs therapy...and serious prescription drugs!

I have a cattle prod for serious electro-shock treatments!
lukin
21 years ago
This is one I show people who ask me why I have so many cigars....I usually laugh, go to a picture like this and say, "still think I have too many?"
HarleyDave
21 years ago
Low,

I know where you could get a good deal on a Verona. 😃
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I may just take you up on that, Dave...
rodehog56
21 years ago
if you keep em fresh, your booty will probably outlast you. I hope you have a will- this way you can make some relative very happy. LOL!
Users browsing this topic