mrtelcom
23 years ago
Just got my first Buc Z's from the Godfather, and also just got Robby's new all time favorite cigar (Maestro Cubano).

Which one first?

Decisions, Decisions..
coma-one
23 years ago
I would leave the Z for last, but hey, daz jus' me.

sorry I got the SCARFACE BUG!!!

say ello to ma lito fren!!!!!!
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Be sure to review the Maestro Cubano. X
Robby
23 years ago
You can't go wrong with either one of those. They're both great cigars.
mrtelcom
23 years ago
Well, I was packing up a trade for SelbyD, was in amongst the Hemi SG, and, well, I just had to have one of them...
Why can't those be bundled cigars.

Just too damn good.
mrtelcom
23 years ago
They were also 'TO' dang good for you spelling Nazi's
Robby
23 years ago
huh? what does this mean? I don't understand? Which one did you schmoke?
mrtelcom
23 years ago
I had a hemi SG instead of the 2 I was trying to decide from...
Robby
23 years ago
Users browsing this topic