Penguin13
22 years ago
As you all know, the Chicago Herf-N-Turf is less than two weeks away...YEAH 🙂 We have gotten many generous sponsors that are supplying us with a wonderful array of cigars and cigar merchandise. All cigars that are left over I am sending to LTC Michael Johnson with an address I got from the one and only Smithbw. What I am asking from everyone that is going to attend is to bring a little something to contribute to our warriors of this fine country. I put a little list together with billy of some ideas:
Toiletries
Playing cards
Books
batteries
Beef Jerky
Peanuts (or other snack type food)
Music
Etc...
You get the idea 🙂 Anything you can bring would be great. Thanks for listening..err...reading this and I hope to see you all there. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me

Kevin
threedrcoupe atyahoo dotcom
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Great Idea Kev!!!
gideon
22 years ago
great call, penguin. great call
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Awesome job Kevin. Know that I'll be there in spirit and Mega Hooah to the herfers and our brothers and sisters in arms!
Penguin13
Penguin13
Users browsing this topic