timhampton
22 years ago
I just smoked the smallest cigar I have ever smoked. It was a "Fire" triple fermented by Indian Tabac. It's only about four inches long. I'm glad it wasn't a churchill. It came with the otter box deal from last week. I thought my legs were going to buckle. I gotta get some more of these.

Tim
gorob23
22 years ago
Ok you talked me into it, I'll try mine today 🙂
Tobasco
22 years ago

Well, I can relate to what you're saying here. I had mine too. It was a powerful little smoke!

Mag
tonester666
22 years ago
Good deal I have that 1 plus a 5 pack.
mpingree
22 years ago
Haven't tried mine yet but now I'll have too !!
cccbus
22 years ago
WOW..my taste buds must be dead. I love these babies but would not consider them a powerful smoke. I have several boxes and they all are the same very consistent. But not a butt kicker to me LOL
puskarich
22 years ago
I had one of these before. Very enjoyable cigar. Got a 5-pack from CBID that I havent broken into yet.
turnberry
22 years ago
When a cigar is as strong as you guys imply this one is doesn't it detract from the enjoyment of the flavor and aroma? It does for me. I must be a wimp but I seem to lose interest when I find myself breaking out in a cold sweat from a really strong cigar!
timhampton
22 years ago
turnberry,

I didn't have anything to eat before I smoked it. I am also new to cigars. About six weeks. I am sure I am in for a lot of butt kickings. LOL!!!!!!

Tim
arwings
22 years ago
I enjoy the Fire but to me they are kinda like the Te-Amo. Not for everyone and only an occasional cigar for me. I've smoked quite a few (15-20) and have noticed a lot of inconsistancy from cigar to cigar. Not to imply bad, just don't really know until you light up how they're going to taste. Anyone else notice this? (Almost like different blends used in the production of the same brand of cigars.......Again, not really bad, just different)
redsquid
22 years ago
I've only had one, a toro maduro. I didn't find it strong at all, kind of dull and waxy. This is also coming from somewhat of a wimp when it comes to potent cigars.
TopJimmy
22 years ago
i loved the toro size. it really reminded me of something from the dark side. have 10 petite coronas if someone is interested.........
jspiroff
at
centurytel
dot
net
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
ccc, I agree with you. I didn't think it was really strong either. The draw was so tight, I thought I was going to implode. It wasn't that bad, but it was tight. The taste was pretty good though.
redneck1
22 years ago
timhampton,

I know what you mean by the 'nothing in your stomach' cigar buzz! Happens to me once or so a year. (Coffee speeds up the effect.)

When it happens I stop smoking, eat a bite and do something that requires a bit of sweating (work in the yard, etc.)


turnberry
22 years ago
LOL!!!! The first Partagas Black I smoked, not knowing a thing about the cigar yet, was early in the morning with no breakfast and while sucking down 2-3 cups of coffee.

All of a sudden I realize I have this queasy feeling and am breaking out in a cold, clammy sweat. Honest to god I thought I was having a heart attack. Was seriously thinking I should call 911 and have them check me out. It occured to me that maybe it was the cigar and I put it down, splashed lots of cold water on my face and downed a couple of glasses of water and before long started felling human again.

After that the early morning smoke with coffee is a bit on the milder side!
Charlie
22 years ago
Love the Partagas Blacks!

Charlie
gorob23
22 years ago
I had mine it was not strong IMHO, but good smoke. Yes I would try and keep some of thses on hand a nice surprise 🙂
timhampton
22 years ago
Hummmm?? I had another one today and it didn't taste the same as the last one. Not as strong also.

Tim
Skatty2hotty
22 years ago
A friend of mine (newbie) mooched a Perdomo squared maddie this summer. I told him that if he was going to enjoy it at all he was going to have to spit often to avoid the tobacco build up. He didn't listen. He had it while playing a drinking game and ended up spending some time with the porcelain princess.
mpingree
22 years ago
Smoked my Fire triple fermented last night during the VA/MD game. Great cigar, I really liked it. I'll definitely have to have some more of those !!
Users browsing this topic