SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just wondering, a couple of the participances mention that if they won they would like a name plate with there initials engraved and attached to the humidor. I will do this and pay for it if that's what you would like.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
You need to change your handle to MrGenerous!
gorob23
22 years ago
No thank You I want You to put MADE BY SCOTT on it when I win it. Your Building up lot's of great karma bro thanks Rob
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
^ lol, On the bottom of the humidor it will be branded with my signature, other then that, it's what you would like.
mhelfe19
22 years ago
Not to give anyone any ideas but if I win I will probably have it laser engraved somewhere on the inside as to not mar the beautiful finish. Just my idea.

Mark H
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
^ 🙂.........;
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
^ Don't need to do that Mark....it will be just fine..
lenny4z
22 years ago
You sir are insanely generous. Have you ever thought about seeing a doctor?

I was thinking of asking you to do that Scott, at my expense of course, if I won it. I wouldn't want to do it myself for fear of messing it up somehow. I have a old humidor that belonged to my wife's grandfather with his first initial and it makes it that much more of a family heirloom.

Also after I win this humidor and everyone that I show it to loves it and wants to buy one just like it, how would they do so? I'd ask this question for myself but I know I'll be winning the lottery one 🙂

-Lenny
Charlie
22 years ago
Thanks Scott, but if (when) I win, whatever you want to do is just fine!

Charlie
Slimboli
22 years ago
I'm not going to win ... I never win anything. I am the most unlucky guy you will ever meet ...

{cough} {cough} which means I just may, because I am being humble, and building up my karma a little {cough} {cough}

Sounds great SP ... but I don't think you should have to pay for the engraving ...
SteveS
22 years ago
Slim, if it makes you feel better, I'll have him bill you for the engraving if I win ... LOL

Awwww ... even though the odds are about a million or so times more favorable than winning the state Lotto, I actually dunno 'bout my chances either ... I might've used up all my luck when my ticket from last Sat won $1 ...
jjohnson28
22 years ago
Your all gettin way ahead of yourselves here,when I win,oh wait,I forgot to enter...DOH!
Users browsing this topic