rasdas
  • rasdas
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ok...before anyone starts with the Corona with the slice of lime...i did say cigar...

As of late i have been enjoying corona sized cigars...and yet i look at the boards day in and day out and its hard to find anything about this size cigar...(and yes Slim, i used the search boards..."favorite corona cigar")....

Anyways, was wondering if anyone has any favs out there that they might want to mention here....

My favs...

High-End (at least to me)
Dunhill Signed Range

Medium-End(then again, does a medium have an end..its in the middle after all)...
Montecristo ISOM #4

Low-End (but not really)
Santa Damiana Connecticut
Torano Corona Corona Grande (cheating a little on this one)...

RasDas

Joe
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I would add the Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona. X
Homebrew
22 years ago
ISOM H.Upman,
Thanks to Docrks, for the introduction, to those fine cigars.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
eleltea
22 years ago
CAO Gold corona is a flavorful milder smoke when you have less time to meditate.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Punch Corona Gordo Deluxe
ikonoklast7
22 years ago
Higher End
==========
I like CAO's coronas (Maduro, Cameroon, Gold, Extreme, etc.), good for a nice quick smoke.

Middle
======
I also enjoy the Romeo y Julieta Cedro Deluxe #2

Low End
=======
The Pirate's Gold Maduro corona is a surprizingly good cigar for the money!


I like coronas, but if I had my choice, I would pick something with a bigger ring gauge (I usually smoke cigars with 50 RG and up). Smaller ring gauges, IMO, can sometimes make a smoke too hot and get harsher faster than a big-ringed smoke. Maybe that's why nobodies' really talking about them lately.
al'Thor
22 years ago
I had the pleasure of a Monte #4 thanks to our good friend Rasdas...can't beat it - also:

CAO L'Anniv. maddie or cameroon

First cut my teeth on Ashton Corona...mmmm..
rasdas
  • rasdas
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ikon...

While some smaller sizes tend to burn hot...not all of them do...i know the Dunhill and Monte that i mentioned can be nubbed without attaining 3rd degree burns...but yes, i can see how that would turn alot of people off...

Thanks to all for the other suggestions....

al'Thor...glad you enjoyed the Monte #4...like i said...one of my favs...

RasDas

Joe

dbguru
22 years ago
Opus Perfection #4 is a nice petit corona but certainly not an everyday alternative.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Cuban Boli PC, Monte #4, Por Larranaga PC. Otherwise, Padron Delicias.

Barry
arwings
22 years ago
La Aroma de Cuba is hard to beat in this size. Haven't had the experience of it getting hot. And the presentation is unbeatable, IMHO.
arwings
22 years ago
And a slice of lime isn't bad with them, when you get right down to it..............
deadeyedick
22 years ago
Bolivar Royal Carona and Petite Carona

Spicy little bastids!
limoric
22 years ago
RYJ Cetro Deluxe #3 isom
calavera
22 years ago
Arwings nailed it. From the box to the band to the burn to the flavour, you can't beat La Aroma de Cuba in the corona size. First one I ever had gave me such a buzz that I could not quite hit the dartboard.


J
Users browsing this topic