chuckler
22 years ago
My vote... Conga by La Perla Habana

The cigar may taste GREAT(?), but I would never leave the band on in public... it's that ugly!

What you all say, got any worse than that!?

PT 😉

wouldestous
22 years ago
i think all of them are ugly.
tonylum
22 years ago
Cha Cha Cha....yuk yuk yuk
redsquid
22 years ago
Thomas Hinds. I kept looking for the made in China stamp. Also the worst cigar.
Charlie
22 years ago
10-4 on Thomas Hinds.
nilro
22 years ago
Swisher Sweets!
billreif
22 years ago
Cupido
Do we really need little cupids ?
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
Da-Glyde

without a doubt.
RiversideJohnny
22 years ago
Puros Indios
chipslave
22 years ago
Charlie
22 years ago
Lone Wolf bands are not so bad, probably smoke better than the cigar!

C
calavera
22 years ago
Diesel. You put some age on the smokes, they are not bad. However, no amount of age will make that band any less ugly.


J
gerber
22 years ago
You know, I've always found those plain brown bands on the Padrons and Montecristos to be really unappealing--the cigars are great, but you wouldn't know it from the bands.
La10870
22 years ago
I love Cusano Corojo cigars but the bands are butt ugly. Also all of those cheap house brand cigars from a certain overpriced catalog. At least a dozen of the worst names and bands immaginable. I always throw out the catalog or I would list some of them.
redsquid
22 years ago
I find it kind of ironic. In a picture post I commented on my dislike in general for CAOs presentation and packaging (not the cigars themselves, mind you). I then listed La Perla as one of the ones that had packaging aesthetics that I admired. Then La P comes out with that g-awful Conga, which is a ridiculously poor rip-off of CAOs Brazilia presentation (which wasn't that bad). Ah well, this Boli Fuerte is nice.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Heres another vote for Puros Indios and that LOVELY flourescent snot green band.

MMMMMMMMMMMM squid man said Boli...

ITS FUERTE TIME!
captainfudgie
22 years ago
Users browsing this topic