nilro
  • nilro
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
22 years ago
A friend of mine gave me two Makers Mark cigars which are flavored with Whiskey. I took one out of the glass tube and smoked it. Pretty good... I still have the other on in the tube. Should I take it out and put it in the Humidor, or leave it in the tube?
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Leave it in the tube, so it doesn't stink up your other cigars.
ikonoklast7
22 years ago
Leave her in the tube or put her in her own special humi or a humi with nothing but other flavored cigars.

I haven't had one yet, but hearing from other people's experience, you might not want to leave it in the tube for too many more weeks. They tend to dry up, even in the glass tube.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Wrong ...

I rarely smoke 'flavored' cigars of any kind, but common sense would tell me ...

1) Cigars infused with alcohol products are totally different leauge than those infused with 'oils, herbs and perfumes', so I would not combine the two in one humidor.

2) Take that cognac or whiskey infused cigar out of its glass tube ... and all the 'volatile substance' in that cigar is going to evaporate.
Users browsing this topic