GTofMurphy
22 years ago
I will in London on business in Dec and I was wondering if London is a good place to pick up Cuban cigars or if I am better off at the duty free shops at the airport?
GT
limoric
22 years ago
Very Very Expensive, But you'll find stuff there you wouldn't find in a lot of other countries. So buy something special. Or buy something on-line from spain and have it shipped to your hotel. I can e-mail you a couple of links, the ship within 48 hours.

eric1 at telusplanet dot net

wouldestous
22 years ago
what limoric said. ive heard they have cubans there but the tax is very very high
smithbw
22 years ago
England is the most expensive place in the World to buy cigars.
GTofMurphy
22 years ago
Thanks for the input. Based on the high cost, can you say "expense account"
GT
JasonTCA
22 years ago
I'm thinking California might be beating out London for most expensive place, but then again there's no Harrods in CA. Ah the cohiba memories. Since you're shopping out of the cigarbid crazy deals section and going retail..well ok, cuban too..why not pamper yourself a little and hit up Ye Olde Ingalish Tobacconist ?
Users browsing this topic