al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just saw these mentioned on the trades board and I don't think I'm clear what these are. I've been picking up all the standard illusion, sorcerer, etc. and I've been LOVIN' THEM - what's the VSG estate reserve? Someone help me out so I don't have to get off my lazy butt and do a search... ; )
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
they are the "reserve" line that came only in a custom humidor and were limited edition VSG, i have a few napping and burned one before. IMHO, they are a great smoke but just like the 64 pans, pams Vs. the 26 pans, Pams you are not getting that much of a better smoke for the money.

GIG'EM,

Dan
choner
22 years ago
I love VSG's, I think they are beter they are better then Opus. But never heard of the estate reserve either.

Ethan if you find anything out, or how to get them, please let me know.

choner
xibbumbero
22 years ago
They're a VSG with an Opus X wrapper. X
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
No doubt, Long - I think I have a new treasure to hunt for... I'll be sure to hook you up if I strike gold...
Users browsing this topic