GTofMurphy
22 years ago
Has anyone else noticed that the blow-outs, special auctions and e-mail specials from CBid and others are getting better and better. Better prices, better quality and more frequent offers. I get e-mails all the time with good deals now. It is becoming more difficult to pick the one to pull the trigger on. My quess is cigar salses must be down and they need the cash. I bet the holidays will bring very good deal to be had.
GT
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Actually, if you read the offers they usually explain about their (Cbids's) impending move of their warehousing facility to a new building, and they're trying to dump inventory, so they don't have so much to move. Therefore we get the "OPPORTUNITIES OF A LIFETIME"......lol. I'm also looking forward to their "we're in the new building sale", I'm sure something special will come along for that .... or at least I hope so.
0patience
22 years ago
They can bring back the Bohemian Revolution & humidor special again. I'd buy that one again without hesitation.
I keep an eye out for the e-mails from Cbid, as they are usually either good news or a good deal. LOL!
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Opatience,
That's kind of like good news and great news....?
0patience
22 years ago
Ha ha, yeah, that's it!
Although, there are times that Momma don't see things the same way. LOL!
I thought about getting in on the last special, but I bought the otter and perdomo reserves and a few other auctions instead, so I'll see what comes up next time.
The nice thing is, that there will be more good things coming about. LOL!
KNOF
22 years ago
To heck with the specials, CBid is one big special to us that live in the high tabaco tax state of California. At least we have a Govenor that smokes now too. Does anyone know if Arnold is a BOTL here on CBid? Heheheheheeeeeeee

Knof
gorob23
22 years ago
Nope I stopped reading there emails and looking at their specials ...I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE ROOM OR $$$$$ lol but I just drove home and had the little Tabac they got going on now...crap maybe I can fit it in 🙂
Users browsing this topic