tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
A while back I came across a end table humidor called a Manassas, and now for the life of me, can't find it antwhere. Does anyone know where I can get one. I know were not supose to post competitors on this forum, so if you don't mind email me at.
[email protected]
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
tonylum

sorry, last i heard Manassas in the cold, cold ground.
eleltea
22 years ago
I heard the last of the line was mauled by jack Dempsey.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
The Manassas was made by bargain humidors. They did a whole line of Civil War named humidors. Vicksburg, Antietam, Gettysburg etc. etc.
arwings
22 years ago
It's still available at bargain humidors and you find one pretty frequently on ebay. Not a lot of difference in price whether you buy direct or auction (because starting bid is so high).
Users browsing this topic