RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=144530 

when toby and i are out for the evening, which would be in vegas, because LA closes early (diner or theater), i carry one of these boxes.

when someone approaches me to admire the fragrance of my cigar, i ask if i can offer him one. the answer is always yes, and i hand him the open box and have him select a cigar of choice.

cool is cool.
lenny4z
22 years ago
Nice style Rick.

But I think CBid messed up the description. It says "We put this together for the value conscience (aka TIGHTWAD) shopper". But shouldn't it say "We put this together for the value conscience (aka RICKAMAVEN) shopper"?

:)

-Lenny
Slimboli
22 years ago
I bought 4 boxes of these when CI had them at two for $39.95 ...

... they don't anymore ... hehehe!
0patience
22 years ago
Yeah, I noticed they dropped the 2 fer sale on those. How rude! LOL!!
I like the Bohemian Red Corojo and wish they would have that sale on the samplers again. [hint hint to cbid] LOL!!
Slimboli
22 years ago
It's funny that you said, "when someone approaches me to admire the fragrance of my cigar ... "

I sent a couple of the 'Hawkeye' to rookie139 for him to try, and he said they smelled like burning newspaper, and tossed it about half way down ... LOL!
Users browsing this topic