xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Z for zesty! I was completely fooled! It was early and the boy wanted to play outside. Nice day here in NoVa. I thought I would select an easy early in the day smoke. Looking in the humi, there were many great choices! The Z with it's light wrapper caught my eye. I picked it up and took a couple strong whiffs of the foot. Nice mild slightly toasty tobacco aroma. Hmph! Bucs usually smell more...earthy. This might be a good choice. I had previously picked up all land mines the dogs had laid. The boy was free to run(he's just over 1 year)!
I used my trusty cutter and toasted the foot. I carefully lit this Toro sized smooth beauty. Okay! Nice mild flavor. This must be Bucaneros entry in the breakfast cigar market. It's kind of fresh and citrusy! After 15 minutes or so, I bagan to notice a host of new flavors emerging. I can detect nuances, but am untrained in describing them. This was complex and steadily becoming more so. LOTS of smoke. And it was increasing in richness of texture. I had to take care letting it roll into my nose! Past the halfway point I now realized what a high octane beauty this cigar really is! Holy s#*t! The flavors, the texture, the strength. This is complete mastery of the tobacco blenders art! I was caught completely off guard! And it kept changing and getting better! I hated to put it down. The last cigar I liked this much was the Bucanero Texas Star!
I have asserted before that many Nic. cigars are very similar in their smoking characteristics. Bucanero stands alone. And each cigar in their line also stands alone. The Z, what a great cigar!
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Arrrrrrrrrggghh!
Penguin13
22 years ago
Damn Skippy!!!

Aaarrgghhhhhhhh 🙂

KC
smithbw
22 years ago
I was beginnig to think that you were never going to smoke any of the gars that I sent you! That is if it is the one that I sent you.

Anyway - glad that you liked it but "As a morning cigar?"

Sorry, I forgot that you are a tough guys - Never Mind! 🙂
xrundog
  • xrundog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Billy, I guess I will have to post more reviews for you! The weather was PERFECT for smoking today! I got a Z from DMV in the EMOTR box pass too! With gratitude,I salute you both! Arrrrghhhh!!
smithbw
22 years ago
The Mad Doctor - on the loose again. Thanks for reminding me of the great weather there in the states. Something that I really missed today cold, wet, and rainy here...

I would love to read more review from you! Keep em coming but don't let em take priority over the "Triple Chocolate Cheese Cake"! 🙂
Users browsing this topic