xibbumbero
22 years ago
I had an AF Hemi Classic Maddy with 2 yrs age on it and it was sublime. I had it with my own blend scotch. What did y'all have? X
SwimNaked
22 years ago
An AF Cubanito. Thanks Tony!!
puskarich
22 years ago
C.A.O. L'Anniv Maddie
xrundog
22 years ago
It was an SLR "A" '01! Courtesy of Smithbw. I was in my garage contemplating my Triumph sportscar and listening to the radio. after a bit, I could only focus on the cigar! I was mesmerized. How could this be be so damn good? Flawless in every way. On any scale you choose, the score is perfect! Subliiiiiiiime! Billy! I salute you Sir!
eleltea
22 years ago
Siglo VI. Nice, smooth, mild cigar. I toasted los niños de La Republica Dominicana with the local gang and Carlito via DVD with that, and put the Forbidden X and DCM in my locker to maybe smoke next year.

BTW, there were only 3 Oliva Master Blends left in the box, and the local owner said if I wanted them I could have the box too. Did I want them? WOO HOO! That's the best looking cigar box I have ever seen. It looks more like a jewel box/humidor. I haven't tried the Master Blend yet, but the owner, whose taste is similar to mine, says it starts out peppery then smoothes out and changes flavor 5 times. Maybe I will burn one after too much turkey next Thursday.

Also BTW, it may not be too late for you to contribute to the children. myhandle at yahoo. com
redneck1
22 years ago
First cigar was a Hemingway Sig Maduro that was gifted to me by a local BOTL. The second was an Opus X Petite Lancero. Washed them down with some Black and Tans and a couple of DARK microbrews.
gorob23
22 years ago
It was mor elike what didn't I smoke. Went to a buddys house that set up a room as a Smoking lounge (what a wife he has as I wipe a tear from my eye) to watch the TV and tell lies and toast the USC Trojans. Started off with a ISOM Monty #2, then tore into a Buc Salsa, (ty Maddvibee very much) then stole a AF Double Chat from my friend. Oh Yea we almost between the 2 of us killed a bottle of Choiba 8 year old Rum ....today I am moving kinda slow 🙂
StogeeBoy
22 years ago
Graycliff pirate torpedo with some remi martin
0patience
22 years ago
A Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon in the early afternoon, then Don Tomas Cameroon Collection, in the early eventing, then a PSD4 for my night time smoke.

After working 30 of 36 hours [the more it snows, the more I work LOL!], the PSD4 was a great relaxing smoke before I crashed. LOL!
SwimNaked
22 years ago
I have to admit, I smoked another AF Cubanito. Dang I like these.
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Have a LGC series R Maddie staring me in the face right now.
Becca6
22 years ago
Monticristo White label with some Jameson Irish Whiskey. It was a good night.
Lowman
22 years ago
Cohiba Siglo VI and HdM Epicure #2 with some Remi while celebrating my dad's 70th b-day...

Low
Robby
22 years ago
This afternoon it was a Romeo Y Julieta Habano Churchill, very nice.
cigman627
22 years ago
I want what Lowman had!

Beautiful combination if I must say m'self!

...cigman
Users browsing this topic