tommyt99
22 years ago
Try and be serious,,,,yea right.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Big Butt's? X
eleltea
22 years ago
Aundy
22 years ago
La Chico De Cuba:
10 year old Vintage Series - It has good aging
Petite Corona - I'd imagine he likes the size.

And he'd probably smoke it with some 12-year scotch - again good aging

billyjackson
22 years ago
Forget what MJ smokes...what was his plastic surgeon(s) smoking when agreeing to the surgeries he's had...

...oh yeah...right...they are smoking Benjamins after all the cash they got paid!!!!

I remember wearing out the "Thriller" cassette when I was a kid...Back before he changed races.
HockeyDad
22 years ago
NAMBLA Reserve.

Back in the cigar boom days this cigar got a "89" rating from CA magazine. A mild cigar with hints of nuts and fruit.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
So Mikey pay off the families and CA gets paid for their ratings...I see the coorelation.

I thought he smoked Bubbles?
captainfudgie
22 years ago
The ol' Pink El Producto!!
Deriffe
22 years ago
Something Petite with about 12 years of age on them.
RiversideJohnny
22 years ago
White Owls, Skin Tipped
plabonte
22 years ago
I don't think he does smoke. But if he did it probably wouldn't be something off the shelf. We would commission his own roller to make a special cigar for himself that nobody else could get.
Users browsing this topic