osuride
22 years ago
I would have to say the Torano 1916’s are on the top of my list, I have also enjoyed the Trilogy Native Cameroon Robusto’s and the Indian Tabac Dominican Cameroon Belicoso’s (Scouts). Just won some Don Tomas Cameroon Collection Rothschild’s yesterday, any opinions on these?
jazzman
  • jazzman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
X, I've had the maduros, but I've seen you sing the praises if the Cammies.
turnberry
22 years ago
The Torano 1916 is a really great cammie. And will probably get even better with age.

Another nice newer option is the Trilogy Ovation cammie by Alex Bradley. I had one a week ago and was impressed with it.
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Just had my first CAO Cameroon and it was fantastic!
Penguin13
22 years ago
I would go with Don Carlos and CAO Cammie Toro...Mmmmmm

KC
tonylum
22 years ago
Torano 1916 and the Trilogy
Ridgerunner65
22 years ago
Osuride, DT camies are ok
Many like them, hope you will, too
SteveS
22 years ago
I've liked the majority of the cammies I've tried, but, IMO, none of them are better than Toraño's 1916 ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
Thanks to xibbumbero ...

... I'm going to get to see if he is correct ... 😉
Users browsing this topic