BeatDragon
22 years ago
El inhalo es nope con smokareeno...

Slim, I saw Steve French his smoke live and in person, with no commercial interuptions.
sketcha
22 years ago
No inhalee.

I prefer my lung color on the lighter shade of grey. Since I'm not a cigarette smoker, I feel I MAY spend a little more time with my future grandchildren if I don't do what is essentially unnecessary anyway.
Cigarick
22 years ago
Inhale super-heated tobacco ash? That stuff will kill you!

Not only that, but how dare you ask a cigar-related question in a cigar forum. Whatever were you thinking?
redneck1
22 years ago
Inhale cigars? Purposely? No way!

I have a work buddy that inhales (I'm gonna catch hell for this) Backwoods Smokes and laughs at me for not inhaling my good stuff. But he's the one with a terrible cough. In fact you can actually hear his congested lungs wheeze.

They are your lungs and only you can take care of them.
redneck1
22 years ago
Damn, I'm starting to sound like my dad.
captainfudgie
22 years ago
I am not afraid to admit , unlike our former President ,
that I DO inhale. Not every puff mind you but
about 25% of the time and sometimes I likes to do the ol' Freedom(Still mad at the Frogs) inhale.
AJ_CHICAGO
22 years ago
Was a cigarette inhaler for many years. Quit. I find that I do not need to inhale to truly enjoy a cigar. Pushing the smoke out with the tongue and through the nose allows all of the subtle flavors to come through. Has anyone NOT been slapped at some time by Slimboli? Don't feel singled out Voodoosooner! He means well. I have read your post four times and I can't seem to find the profanity.
jmvfrva
22 years ago
I inhale about 50 - 75% of the time. It does not enhance the flavor of the cigar but it does add to the buzz.

rayder1
22 years ago
I think the secondhand stuff that you incidently inhale from your stogie constitutes a small percentage of inhaling for everyone. You gotta breathe, so some smoke gets in anyway. To purposely inhale may ruin your day on some stronger smokes. Occasionally I find myself reverting back to my cigarette days and start to inhale.

Pipe and cigar smoke comes out significantly hotter than cigarette smoke. It can slightly burn your trachea if you inhale directly...you'll note this by a sharp pain and sudden incurable thirst. This is cured by 3 or 4 Black and Tans drank in quick succession.

Doesn't do anything for the burn...but you could care less.
Charlie
22 years ago
Only by accident! The ones I smoke would knock your a-- off! See Slim no profanity!

C
dbguru
22 years ago
Perhaps a mild inhale just to let the smoke vent out through my nose a bit to add to the flavor sensation.
Users browsing this topic