GB of norton,ma
22 years ago
does anyone know where i can purchase boxes of gran habano cigars other than cigar bid?
Slimboli
22 years ago
Please leave your email addy so that others can respond to your request.

Disguise it though, so the 'Spam-Bot' won't get you, like 'username(at)whatever(dot)com', for example ...

The Forum 'Rules & Conditions' prohibit the posting of competitor websites ...

GB of norton,ma
22 years ago
my e-mail is brookesbarker{at}netscape{dot}net
AJ_CHICAGO
22 years ago
Would someone please send me any info you dug up on where Gran Habanos might be purchased, too. Appreciate it. AJ_CHICAGO COMCAST dot NET
kimwarrior
22 years ago
Same here. I am at kimwarrior(at)aol(dot)com. Thanks.
AJ_CHICAGO
22 years ago
Oh. Gran Habano info can reach me at AJ_CHICAGO ta COMCAST -dot- NET. Does anyone know who makes these? Slimboli? Thanks.
0patience
22 years ago
e-mail sent to all of you. Hope it helps.
zheka
22 years ago
well, there are stores in chicago that carry those.

"Blue Havana" and "Around the World Tobacco" in Lakeview on Belmont ave. both carry the cigars
dz130
22 years ago
snowwolf777
22 years ago
I'm taking cover ...
deadeyedick
22 years ago
"You don't pull the mask off the 'ol Lone Ranger,
And you don't mess around with Slim."
LOL

DED
ky70
22 years ago
I thought it was okay to mention local smoke shops, but what do I know.

Ken
Users browsing this topic