ajeroth
22 years ago
I had a guy give me a Cusano CC Sungrown Churchill at the Fuente Charity event. It was great. Taste, construction, burn... Everything was spot on. It was the first cigar I picked out of the ashtry and fired up the next day. Anybody else try these and like them?

ajeroth
Steve*R
22 years ago
Mixed fill, not available at many vendors.
ajeroth
22 years ago
Mixed filler????? Can anybody else confirm this? I've been to a few sites that sell them and it doesn't say that they are mixed filled. I really enjoyed it.

ajeroth
Steve*R
22 years ago
ajeroth: I was quite curious about them, myself, and inquired on two other BBSs. Several people contributed that they are mixed fill with a Sungrown wrapper. Post your email addy and I'll send you the URL for a vendor.
TinMan51
22 years ago
Hi ya Ajeroth: I've looked all through my paper work on the Cusano CC and I can't find any thing about it being a mixed filler. But the next time I talk to the Man I will ask for you It has me wondering now. I have asked about these vefore because I wanted some (They are temp. out of stock)and nothing was said about a mixed filler..TinMan
ajeroth
22 years ago
Sorry JohnR I didn't mean to doubt you but I had to ask. I have found a few websites to buy from. Not a bad price. But that mixed filler thing kills me. It just didn't perform like one. I also liked the Vieja Habana cigar and I think that one is mixed filled also.

ajeroth
Slimboli
22 years ago
Time for a little dissection ...

... even if it is only the last ¼ of the cigar, it would be worth it to know for sure.
ajeroth
22 years ago
I wish I could Slim but that was the only one the guy gave me. So I'll have to ask him tomarrow. They have a group that gets together at the local smoke shop everyday at two. Its called Daycare for some reason. I made it today for the first time. I'm looking forward to going again.
mezz524
22 years ago
hay guys who cares if it is mixed. does it draw good , does it taste good,is the aroma good. so whats the point if you are enjoying it. is this not the whole point to smoke a cigar to enjoy it.
ajeroth
22 years ago
I agree. I was just trying to confirm if it was mixed filler. I will still buy a bundle eventually...

ajeroth
ajeroth
22 years ago
Well its offical... Its a mixed filled cigar. We split one open today. Still I reccomend it.

ajeroth
Users browsing this topic