mtsheron
22 years ago
Well what an hiatus from this board! I have been gone for about a year or little less. Man it is great to be back and seeing you guys again. I see familiar names and then of course not so familiar. Just wanted to drop a line and say hello.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Welcome back ... good to see you posting again!

... lately, there has been a few of the 'old-timers' who used to post here, pop in now and then ... I don't know what it is, but it's good to see the those from the 'original gang' posting again!

I you you stick around ...
Slimboli
22 years ago
That's supposed to read, "I HOPE you stick around" ... LOL!
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Good ta see ya back. "stick around" is a line from "Predator". X
eleltea
22 years ago
Welcome back. Pull up a chair. Feel free to light up.
gorob23
22 years ago
Mtsheron nice to meet you I'm rob and the four little people rule my life 🙂

smoke'em if you got'em and I know you do!
usahog
22 years ago
Hey Mike Welcome Back... Glad to see you found the place again LOL... How ya Been????

we gotta dig up that Hubcapped mtshron photo LMAO!!!!

Hog
SteveS
22 years ago
cool ... another of the several dozen who've been in absentia ... stick around, Mike ... we've missed your contributions for far too long
mtsheron
22 years ago
Great to see you guys again. Been a little busy at work. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I have found a new cigar I really like......the Triology's are a great smoke and love the shape. Any of you tried one yet?
tonester666
22 years ago
Welcome back. I have yet to meet a Trilogy I did not like.
gvlagos
22 years ago
Well i'm a newbie, but welcome back. Nice to meet new people, and a lot of the earlier members who got this place goin..
-George
Users browsing this topic