TopJimmy
22 years ago
hey i just got a fiver of the Sherpa orange label....what gives? it burned hot and harsh!
i couldnt even taste the different tobaccos...lots of smoke but awful 'gar....sorry guys
tonester666
22 years ago
let them rest a bit. I like the orange and green label.
Homebrew
22 years ago
What Tonester said.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
puskarich
22 years ago
Had my first one this weekend and the draw was waaaaaaaaay too easy. Anyone else have this problem?
KNOF
22 years ago
I just received my orange sherpas after UPS had them sitting in a warehouse for a week. I guess I'll let them rest for a good two weeks before I even think about bringing them out of the dark.

Knof
eleltea
22 years ago
I was disappointed by Bedouins once.
waddy06
22 years ago
Let em rest for a good long while...they all smell green...like grass! They look great...but are young as hell. Need some maturity and cedar in em to really know what's up with this brand.

Gene
Users browsing this topic