gvlagos
  • gvlagos
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just wondering what you all think about the new closeout....box of 25 Costa Rican cigars for only $10. Think it might be a good every day cigar? What are your thought? Anyone tried any of these gars?
-George
arwings
22 years ago
Never tried one before. But for the price I can add them to my "boneyard" (120 quart Igloodor) if I don't like'um. Along with Thomas Hinds, Lone Wolf, Montague, etc., etc., etc. Eventually I'll clear it out when it gets too full. And who knows? There might be a decent cigar or two in there............!
Slimboli
22 years ago
Cost Rica generally grows some mighty fine tobacco ...
wbslngr
22 years ago
George

did you get the package I sent you yet?
gvlagos
  • gvlagos
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hey wbslngr,
i haven't gotten it yet...but i'm waiting in anticipation. I checked the tracking number this morning and it said it was in indianapolis....so it's getting closer..i should have it by tomorrow for sure...i can't wait to see what you put in there for me!!!!
-George
wbslngr
22 years ago
I did put that bucanero for sure, for you to try. Hope you enjoy
Users browsing this topic