jazzman
  • jazzman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
One of the local tobacconists has a package of 2 Opus X Forbidden X in glass tubes and a dvd for $60.00. Is this the msrp or is it jacked up?.
gorob23
22 years ago
Jazz You can get that for $50.00 it is a small mark up.
Rob
HockeyDad
22 years ago
I think the MSRP is $50 and that is what I got it for.
Penguin13
22 years ago
Yep, what they said..$50 🙂

KC
gorob23
22 years ago
Jazz I'm looking for it now for You, email me at
gorob23 at yahoo dot com
Edman
22 years ago
I just ordered the package for $49.95. If you need info on where, email me. [email protected]
rmarrandino
22 years ago
I just came back from a local shop that had 20 of these there for $50.
Lowman
22 years ago
I paid $50

Low

We're all friggin' nuts... ain't we ?!?!?!
Users browsing this topic