mjw51
  • mjw51
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
22 years ago
Any comments on this one would be appreciated

worth the trip to the gar store for this one ???

Thanks

MJW51
Penguin13
22 years ago
Yep!
If you like full bodied, the Dbl Ligero Chisel is Mmmmmmm 🙂

KC
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
And IMHO, the maduro chisel is mo betta.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Both are very good.

Have you guys seen the new LFD Limitado? It is supposed to be similar to the double ligero, but smoother. Only 10,000 boxes released (or something like that). I picked one up the other day for $8. Haven't tried it yet. It's a sizeable cigar that will require a couple hours to set aside.
osage
22 years ago
I clipped the end on the one I had. The store owner where I trade prefers to punch one side of the chisel. Either way it is a good cigar!
can2_jm
22 years ago
Any difference in the smoke when you punch it?
Just wondering

can2
mjw51
  • mjw51
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
22 years ago
Forgot to ask is it a really strong cigar

i favor cao maduro padron anniversario punch double maduro i dont enjoy getting knocked on my butt by a cigar, thats why im asking

thanx again
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
High nicotine content with full body and good flavors that should only get better with some box aging.
buffallo
22 years ago
Smoked one last night.. good smoke.. Has a very smooth flavor, and like was previously said, has a high nicotine content..

Ezell
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Nope stick with the CAO anni maddies cant beat them with a stick!! HAHAH
eleltea
22 years ago
Can2, no difference in the smoke, really. But although the head starts out really firm, by the time it gets own to under half its original length, unless you are a really dry smoker, it gets a little soggy so you end up clipping it anyway. Good, solid, well-made cigar. Very potent.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Went to my local guy to pick myself up a few b-day treats and while we were smoking and chatting he was unpacking stock. Out of one shipping box come two new sizes of chisel. He didn't even remember they had been ordered. He opened up the boxes and there were two cute little vitolas, the chisel gorda and the chiselito (I'm not making this up). I bought a couple and after finishing my first smoke (the Perdomo Edicion de Silvio) lit the chiselito. Talk about capturing lightning in a bottle. The chisel is potent. This little bugger took all that flavor and intensified it, but not in an unsatisfying way. Look for this one, I think you'll like it.
can2_jm
22 years ago
Thanks eleltea that didn't even cross my mind!

can2
aliphus
22 years ago
Awesome cigars... I prefer the nat slightly. But both are great.
Users browsing this topic