tonester666
22 years ago
Saw these in a local shop and had to have one. The owner says they have a rosado wrapper. I did not see these on their(La Perla) site and they never replied to my e-mail. A very spicey smoke. Anybody else try these?
mrkmitch
22 years ago
I've not seen a Black Pearl w/ a rosado wrapper. Please....tell me more. How did it smoke?
tonester666
22 years ago
to the nub. They are not even close to Black.

Very good construction, nice even burn with lots of spicey smoke. They had it in 3 sizes, robusto, torpdeo and I think a churchill.
turnberry
22 years ago
Was it still called the Black Pearl or something else? Sounds pretty tasty.
sketcha
22 years ago
My guess is they were Rojos. The sell these and the Cobres here and on CI.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-9N&cat=3 
tonester666
22 years ago
Looks like them. The label says Black Pearl. I searched for info all over and never thought about CI.
Penguin13
22 years ago
*shocked*
You never thought about CI...for shame 😉

KC
tonester666
22 years ago
CI has more info than the La Perla site. Lesson learned.
Users browsing this topic