ajeroth
22 years ago
My local place had a taster yesturday... They had a Master Roller and a rep from the company show up. The deal was buy 3 Torano cigars and get one hand rolled and one premium for free. That was the minimum. After watching the guy for a while and asking all kinds of questions it was time for me to go. The rep says "Hey guy fill up your little box(20 count Otterbox I bought at the store a while ago) with these before you go. He hands be a bag with two Torpedo's and a churchill for free. I was blown away. I found out from him that Carlos Torano makes quite a few other brands. La Perla Habana and Alex Bradly's Trilogy and Gurhka and a few others. I had no idea they made them. All in all I had a great time. I handed out a few of the Fire mini coronas I picked up here to a few buddies as well. Anybody know the other brands they make?

ajeroth
Deriffe
22 years ago
They also make some of the CAO's. Specifically, my favorite CAO, the Brazilia line. Toraño is a great company.
minesman
22 years ago
CAO Gold
CAO Criollo
CAO Brazilia
CAO Black
CAO Maduro
Trilogy
La Luna Maduro, Natural and African Fuerte
Don DeLoss by La Luna
La Perla Habana
La Perla Habana Black Pearl
Sherpa
Nostalgia
St.Charles (Closeout)
Grand Nica (Closeout)
Users browsing this topic