rmarrandino
22 years ago
The December issue of Cigar Aficionado has a coupon fof a free Partagas Rosada.

Has anyone tried these yet? I just picked mine up yesterday. I'll try it out on Monday.
Penguin13
22 years ago
You'll like it Rocco 🙂

KC
lenny4z
22 years ago
I had mine yesterday. It was well made and burned well, but I was unimpressed with the flavor, it seemed flat to me. But my hands and head were so numb, I'm afraid my tongue was too. I'm defintely gonna try another if I can find one - the place I got mine did not have any for sale but only the freebies.

-Lenny
docrks
22 years ago
Awesome Bang for the BUCK $$$$ A really delicious smoke and very attractively priced - perfect early afternoon smoke ---- Partagas has a winner here .
ajeroth
22 years ago
I smoked my freebe after a few days in the humi... I didn't find anything exceptional about it other than the construction, ash and draw... I just didn't taste anything. It wasn't bad but nothing noteable.

ajeroth
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Same here, wasnt that great even for a free cigar. Wont be buying one anytime soon.

GIG'EM,

Dan
cooksta2
22 years ago
I had two of them and they were both tasty. A good smoke for a good price.
alsant
22 years ago
what kc said
0patience
22 years ago
If one were to have one of these coupons, can they be redeemed at any tobacco store or only select few?
Messier11
22 years ago
Ho-Hum unimpressed. IMHO the Black is MUCH better.
rmarrandino
22 years ago
0,

Their website list all participating vendors.

www.partagas.com
Go Stars!
22 years ago
Great! thanks guys...

(Hey Messier! 42 in January? Great season so far, too!)
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

I smoked my 1st one last night. I'm getting more 🙂

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
Messier11
22 years ago
You gotta love the guy. He's a monster. The team is slowly coming around. I think that Holik's message is starting to get through. We will see. Got the Lightning tonight. Should be a good one. Thanks
Users browsing this topic