tommyt99
22 years ago
Anyone know of something comparable to this smoke?
docrks
22 years ago
Try the TRILOGY Native Cameroon ... an awesome but not widely known smoke --- best bang for the buck going out there in a top Cammy wrapper --also, the Gurka Master Select Cameroon is a wonderful smoking experience --a little more $$
The Good News - both are available at CI and usually ob CBid as well.
Steve@CAO
22 years ago
Only a GOLD is a GOLD. 😉

dacassady
22 years ago
Only GOLD is GOLD, but I too am off the CAOs.

Not until I know the 'pricing' issues has been resolved.
eleltea
22 years ago
CAO Gold is a great gar, in a completely different way than the Brazilia, one of my other faves. Can't beat either for the price.
tommyt99
22 years ago
Yea, your right, there are alot of different prices on these. From 55 to 85. What sucks is they are only 20 counts. That is a real ripoff that CAO has put into their smokes, the 20 ct. which is designed to up increase their profit dramatically.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
The one CAO Gold robusto I had was great! Not really comparable to anything. The closest I can think of is R&J Vintage for burn, and wrapper beauty, but CAO taste is CAO taste.
Users browsing this topic