docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
So what did you do Saturday Night ? I know what one of OUR Trading Soldiers that we helped support in our "Holiday Cigars for Our Troops" was doing -- he was part of the Operation that helped get Sadaam Hussein out of his "Presidential Hole in the Ground" !!!

To ALL of You who participated and Supported this Trading Drive in Support of Our Nation's Warriors - please be advised that our own:

1st Lieutenant Donald Erickson - Red Platoon - Ironhorse Company -4th Infantry Div - ( Don is a recent West Point Graduate - His Wife - also a West Point Grad is also currently stationed with an MP Unit in Iraq !!)

1st LT Erickson was there with his Unit when the Butcher of Baghdad was found hiding in his hole.

I have just received a pix of 1st LT Erickson in his IFV - smoking one of our Trading Cigars outside the compound in Iraq. I am looking for a way of publishing this on the Picture Post as soon as my Official Web Photo Expert returns from her cross country skiing later today....

You were told that if you participate in this trade - you will get back something unique ---- but never in a million years did I think it would be this awesome !!! MEGA-HOOAH !!!!!
Hey Bro. Penguin - I bet you feel like a Million $$$ right about NOW !!!!!!!

DocRKS
For Country and Corps - 2004
Keeping Freedom Alive - 2005
ajeroth
22 years ago
Way to go Gentlemen!!! I see another one of those Priceless Pictures coming...

Trip to Iraq - 0$
Issued M-16 -0$

The look on this Lt's face after nabbing Saddam and lighting a cigar from his buddies at CigarBid.com-- Priceless
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
xibbumbero
22 years ago
A mega HOOAH to our soldiers for a job well done. X
Lowman
22 years ago
jdouglas
22 years ago
brave men and women doing the right thing. god bless america. john
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I'm enclosing the below link (should be able just to click on it - or paste it in your addy line to open).

This is the pix I received early this morning from One of Our Warriors - 1st LT Donald Erickson - enjoying one of the donated cigars sent from the Donations to Our Warriors drive. Notice the genuine smile -- after all - his Unit helped capture one of the most Wanted Criminal's on the Planet.

WTG Ironhorse Co. and 4th ID !!!!

(MFH !!!)

http://www.usspreble.org/personal/Erickson4IDIraq.JPG 
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Mega F'n HOOAH!!
Big John
22 years ago
WOW
Who'd a thunk it!
God Bless the Good Guys!!
chipslave
22 years ago
I am glad that the few humble cigars could be a part of all that. Its the least I could do. God bless all the service personel in harms way...
gideon
22 years ago
Sweet! outstanding story docrks - thanks for passing it along. Great work, Penguin...good to be a part of it.
Charlie
22 years ago
Hoooah for the 4th!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic