hdking
  • hdking
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
homebrew looking for you, e-mail me [email protected]
calavera
22 years ago
El Rico Habano, Burma, anything by Fuente with the green stripe on the band, Nica Libre (if you haven't had or heard of this one, then you are lucky)- these are some of the worst turds on my dog rocket list.


J
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Edgars, it's difficult to even get one lit without gagging.
mroptimistic
22 years ago
A real dog rocket is blenders gold. man i picked up a five pack of tubos for 2 bucks, that should have been my first warning. Tried smoking one, got about two puffs into it before i started gagging and put it out. tasted like i rolled up part of my lawn, shoved it in some cardboard and tried to smoke it.
jmitre
22 years ago
Unfortunately I just endured about 5 minutes of hell. As I normally do here in cold Dayton, I enjoy a good smoke on my way to work in my "humidor" (95 Toyota Tercel). I picked up a Sosa (not sure of the exact style name) the other day, it 'looked' like a very well made cigar, and it was just under 5 bucks, and I was wanting to try a Sosa so I gave it a shot today. One word...$hit. Aside from not being able to get much air through it, what little smoke I did get tasted unbelievably bland, and like paper. I put it in my Cigar Saver, but will chuck it when I get home.

Merry Christmas!

Joel
nilro
22 years ago
Fuente Anejos, Opus X, anything from Cuba. All dog rockets. If you disagree, send me some of the above. I am always willing to give them a second chance...
KingofSmithville
22 years ago
the ultimate WORST ... Zorro Maduro

give one to a constant moocher, they will never bother

you for a cigar again ... GUARANTEED
hdking
  • hdking
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
nilro that is the best answer i've heard all day.
gjhuff
22 years ago
Jose Paco. Ugh!
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
"Don" anybody.

Barry
cfvickers
22 years ago
Anything from drew estate, and pretty much everything that is machine rolled.
Absolutplayer
22 years ago
Having not been a smoker for very long, these are a few i really didnt care for. And if i didnt care for them...

Thomas Hinds
Oro Cubana
Monte Carlo Toro
Arturo Fuente Breva Royale
CWFoster
22 years ago
Absolut- if you have any of the AF Brevas left I'll take them!
Users browsing this topic