echo4alpha
22 years ago
Hi all,

Just a quick question. Did this years release of Sharks all have the Humidipak in the box? Thanks!

Regards,
Mike (E4A)
choner
22 years ago
Mine had them.

choner
gorob23
22 years ago
i would not know I could not find any, oh well it happens. Next year 🙂
cruiser
22 years ago
for alphabetagammadeltaandwhatever must be in there the waterdrop is on the box just on the other side of carlitos signature!Amen
cruiser
22 years ago
oops I have to correct the waterdrop sign is on the #50 Box, however I have 2 #77 Boxes without the waterdrop sign.Amen
echo4alpha
22 years ago
Cruiser,

Yeah, The #50's and #46'S had the humidipak, but the #77's didn't. Every box of Fuente gars I picked up this year had the humidipak in it. I was hoping these Sharks were from last year's release. Who knows now?
Thanks for the reply all!

Mike
Users browsing this topic