Robby
  • Robby
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I've had cigars made by this guy before and was totally unimpressed. I don't recommended them... Don’t waste your money.
Homebrew
22 years ago
ROTFLMFAO,
Damn Robby, are you as board as I am?? Or What. LOL
We are probably the only two saps at home on a Saturday night. I have the Flu, or I would be at the pub. So I am sick and bored. Though the fever makes the walls look like they are Breathing. LOL
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
limoric
22 years ago
Nope, another sape here. Spending the night talking on 3 boards, drinking wine ( Bin 45 ) and smoking a Super Fuerte Robusto that's been in the Humi for 15 Mo. Oh I'm also thinking about my crazy American Friend Robby unloading rounds from his mag 45 into innocent milk jugs, hehe. Oh the smoke is awesome
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Try the Manuel Labor line, much better.

Barry
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
I heard C.A. rated them an 89 but the Hecho a Mano company had to buy a two page add.
tommyt99
22 years ago
I would'nt let my dog smoke one of these.
Homebrew
22 years ago
Hey Limoric,
Bin 45, thats an Aussie wine right?? Not sure which one that is. I Love their Cab, and their Shiraz. Great wines.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. Sorry about the threadjack.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Hey Robby ...

... you must have been talking about these ... LOL!

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=152327 
limoric
22 years ago
Homebrew,

Yep, that's the cab. It was awesome
Users browsing this topic