gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
They are NOT gouging us on the Opus X. No boxes but singles in lot's of 6. Merry Christmas Boy's
gorob23 at yahoo dot com
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
am i missing something here?

Slimboli
22 years ago
I read it as he has found a local tobacconist that is selling OpusX at MSRP, and you can get up to six in one shot ...

... and to email him for the info ...
SteveS
22 years ago
What I'M missing is the $$ to buy 'em ... guess I'll have to settle for something a little more reasonably priced ...
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

Opus X

In my opinion, these are so overated it's not funny.

I've just smoked my first Brazilia Samba that blows away any Opus I've ever smoked so far. I have a couple of different Opus's in my humi right now, that I havent tried. But they better be pretty spectacular to beat this Samba. Just my own opinion...

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
puskarich
22 years ago
I gotta agree with SAM. The Brazilia are head and shoulders above the Opus. I havent had good experience with the Opus for the money paid.
rudy1946
22 years ago
emaill sent



Rudy
gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Sorry the post wasn't clear! yes slim is right. The darn 4 little people were fighting over the video game next to me ....... I agree at the 3 to 4 times mark up they are overrated ( just liek LSU lmao sorry Sonny I had to do that) but at MSRP price they are a very good smoke IMHO.

Merry Christmas Rob
gr8stag
22 years ago
Email sent. thanks Rob and Happy Holidays
Users browsing this topic