penzt8
  • penzt8
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
hypothetically speaking, if you found a source for these things which size would you purchase? I've smoked a couple of them but don't remember which size they were.
Homebrew
22 years ago
#77 The Shark, first choice
#50 Second Choice.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
al'Thor
22 years ago
yes please....

...what was the question????

haven't had a shark yet, but I have one in my humi - that thing is just the coolest looking cigar in the world
tonester666
22 years ago
what Homie said.
Lowman
22 years ago
#77 Shark

#55 Torp

#50 Robusto

HELL, Buy whatever you can get your hands on !!! They're ALL good !!!

Low
coma-one
22 years ago
#49 original release
#77
#55
#50

Yummy!!!
penzt8
  • penzt8
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thanks

I hope that my hypothetical source has them in stock.
Users browsing this topic