dorloff
22 years ago
What do you guys pay for the big one?
al'Thor
22 years ago
No.1's at my shop are $20 each and they're as close to a $20 stick as I've ever had....
rasdas
22 years ago
The only box i ever seen locally was a box of #9's...and they went for $26...yaup...

RasDas

Joe
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
What al said.
I believe the prices are 12, 16, 18 and 20 retail for the #6, #2, #9, and #1 in that order or thereabouts...I got my one and only 26 maddie sampler for $66. They are not in several places I've checked and may be had at auction for about $80 or so. I've not seen anywhere where there are singles much less boxes for sale unless you want to pay much more than retail.
dorloff
22 years ago
JD, I just saw them at a shop for a box they wanted $110. He was willing to sell me the biggest one for $25. Is it a deal? I'm dying to try one.
johnfs
22 years ago
WA price for a rubsto size $27
donutboy2000
22 years ago
CA price $34.95
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
20 is retail for the big #1; so at 25...you gotta want it man! I've dropped 30 on the Padron Milli and would do it again...I mean; isn't that what casino winnings are for??!!! Then again, if I get smokes like that, it's only once/twice a year and they sit until my summer fishing trip.
Lowman
22 years ago
I paid $20 for the #1...
lenny4z
22 years ago
I also paid $20 for a #1. It was in NH though, not in MA where I live.

-Lenny
Users browsing this topic