jazzman
  • jazzman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Anyone interested in a box: they can be had for the cheapest I've ever seen 'em. rmartinez110 (at) satx (dot) rr (dot) com.
Wood-man
22 years ago
gorob23
22 years ago
I have a Full one resting they are very good indeed 🙂
Enjoy
xiekai
22 years ago
I'm also interested, please let me know how much do you want for them?

Thanks

Kai
Charlie
22 years ago
Bob

My wife bought me a box of these for a Christmas present, and they are really underrated by the folks on this board!

Great cigars and beautifully made!

Charlie
gorob23
22 years ago
Charlie shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh He is only kidding, they are really poorly made, taste horrible, don't waste your $$$$$$ Let ME 🙂
jazzman
  • jazzman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Charlie, they have been a favorite of mine for years. X, I don't have any for sale, but I know where to get 'em for a great price...
wouldestous
22 years ago
shill... lol

these are a pretty good smoke. bauza seems to be one of those sleeper brands you dont hear a whole lot about. since theyre made by fuente youd think folks would be shouting about them from the rooftops...
Users browsing this topic