hdking
  • hdking
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
what is the beast way to figure out what kind of cigar you got.like when somebody sends you a mixed five pack. the lable is on there, you will know what brand, but that is it.do you go by size,shape,smell, or what.
SteveS
22 years ago
if the label is still on the cigar, can you not tell what kind of cigar it is ? ... maybe I'm not entirely sure what your question is ...
hdking
  • hdking
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
example: opusx , they all have the same lable.
mroptimistic
22 years ago
I usually go by size. If its a very specific shape that the line only has one or two of (such as a perfecto or belicoso) then it makes it even easier. But if I have a 6" cigar that looks to have about a 48 ring and the band is a Punch then I just look up Punch and see what they have that fits the description. Closest I see is a Pita @ 6 1/8" x 50 so that would probably be correct.
wouldestous
22 years ago
what optimism said. you can look in any number of catalogs, online or hardcopy. they usually list the size of each particular cigar. the cooler catalogs also list wrapper, binder and filler provenence as well. lol
KNOF
22 years ago
I might smoke it first then if I like it, attempt to remember what it was and buy, buy, buy here on CBid. Heck if it ended up being a dawg rocket, why waste the time in the first place, heheheeeee.

Knof
Users browsing this topic